Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nothing but the truth

Alot of times we find ourselves stuck living in a bunch of lies that the society keep piling up. Especially if you're living amongst Asians who have so many social filtering systems that most of the stuff that we say or do tends to be less than the real thing and mostly full of tahi (shit).

filter

Be it wether you're talking about working, relationship or social context... we have to admit that most of us out there hardly speaks the truth or say or do what we actually want to.

Like when your boss says he is going to give you a raise...

Boss: Hey Julie, if you keep it up... I'm going to give you a raise..
Julie: Really!?!?! *two hands clamp in exstacy revealin cleavage
Boss: (Ya man!... if you keep muh thing up, I'm gonna raise your super short mini skirt fer sure... *slurp*)

office_teen002

Yeap.. it is just dreadful when you find out that you're going to be retrench soon, your good friend is actually not and your girlfriend is actually someone elses and your wife have kids half way across the world and it is too late to cancel that share account.

But there is a solution!!! My friend (who apparently wants to use this thing on me) have told me about a 'truth serum' called Sodium Amytal that can make any person tells the truth.

truth_serum

Some of you out there is either gawking in fear (too much secrets -_-") or jumpin' for joy (too many unanswered questions) after hearing this rite? Also apparently, the person that is been jab by this serum will not have remember what he or she have said.

Yep... imagine if this thing is freely in the market. All of us will kena poke left and right...

Waiting for your girlfriend to arrive...

Her: Dear, I'm going to go holiday with my girlfriends this weekend ok? In Langkawi..
Him: But you just went Penang last week!?!?
Her: Ya... errr..different group mah!! I love you darlin~~
Him: *jab*
Her: I AM VERY HORNY AND YOU'RE A FKING LOSER!! I AM MEETING MY EX IN LONDON THIS WEEK SO FK YOU.

-_-"

Then... you go to your best friend to pour your sadness

Him: My girlfriend is cheating ...
Bestfriend: Oh man.. what a bitch!!! Just FK* her lahh!! So many fishes in the sea !!
Him: But I love her so much...
Bestfriend: Aiyah!! She is not say very pretty also plus so fked up!!
Him: *terjab bestfriend*
Bestfriend: DITCH HER LA SO SHE DON'T HAVE TO SO SUSAH SNEAK OUT WITH ME. DAMN, THAT BOOTY IS SO OOO O O FINE!!

8ba71e62

-_-"

What a world we living in....*lol*

So do you love my blog or not!??!?!

Readers: YeS!!!! I love you Victor!!!
Me: *jab*
Readers: You're damn sohai lah ... stupid bastard~

vickyinject

cibai*

2 shots of whisky:

Seizhin said...

Lol....
I thought about my boss in an instant. (It's kinda different though)

Victor Tan said...

how different!?!? =P