Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, February 18, 2008

in Alice's Wonderland

Clubbin' seems to have went up another level after CNY. I guess everyone that went back to kampung doing routine house visits, came back thirsting for partying and alcohol that made them go 'koo koo' when they came back to K'L city.

Big sista Alice whom just came back from Penang brought along her beautiful
'sisters', and who am I to say no. It is a crime if I did..

My only bad decision is dat I made one of the hottest girl in town my big sista. -_-" Nevertheless, that night I was in Wonderland.

4 too hot to handles

'Alcohol' at last!

Thats muh big sista

My valentine pun came out =P

Samantha n Me

Then came Saturday, where I was totally beat from the night before. Not expecting anything spectacular and like the saying goes...(my own saying lah *kekeke*) 'Velvet never lets me down..and always find a way to bring my little brotherme UP'

Some hot chick I met at SNL, and her name is Charlotte.

Woots woots de charlotte

YES!! I REMEMBER ONE NAME!!

Koteki was also there in a sexy white gown. When I asked her to take a pic with me....this is what happened.

Me: Hey, come lets take pic
Koteki: Ok...NO NO NO NO!!! You gonna put in ur blog!
Me: -_-" Wahliu....

5 minutes later, with some sommersault kungfu' camera taking skill.... [sorry...photo have been replaced]

Koteki in bikini

GOTCHA! *KEKEKEK* her 'eyes' so big desu ne!

[I know, that pic is not the pic I took. The photo have been taken off by request ... but Koteki is kind enough to replace it with a pic of her in bikini. Who am I to refuse that kinda offer =P]

Cutest girl of the Week


I think the picture is prove enuf... wahlao... so cute lei

n636667810_639322_7175x

0 shots of whisky: