Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, July 6, 2007

Die Hard 4 Ownage!

Talk about bummer, I still haven't got to watch the ultimate movie of the year "Transformers" just yet. Not that I didn't try but everyone seems to be still watchin it.... and with the long times, those tickets are hard to come by. Just like what happened to me yesterday when I attempted to get tickets...."Sorry, sold out!"

Sigh, wat to do...watch Die Hard 4 lor.

LIVE-FREE-OR-DIE-HARD_1

Yea I was dissapointed and almost in tears when I sat down on my seat knowing that all those bastards in the next cinema is watching "Transformers". -_-" I was weepin up until the movie started. Hey, Die Hard have always been a kick-ass action movie but I was very skeptical that no. 4 will impress me further.



car vs helicopter

I was so wrong. This show got my eyes fixated, heart pumping at 2,000 beat per second, and my thumbs and toes were up while my saliva was drooling at maggie Q. The perfect action movie this summer! A must watch.

maggie q

Thoughts of the lame:

You know, chinese producers can't make a movie like Die Hard 4. You know why? The hero sure die one, coz in Cantonese...Die Hard translates to "Sei Ngang!". Sure die...kaputs!

0 shots of whisky: