Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Babe Migration

Meeting someone new always gives you insights to different perspectives and sometimes stir up some memories. Having being with the company of Karen last Friday @ Loft, I've never truly realize how much I like it being in the city of KL. One reason being, maybe I don't watch enought TVs to make me feel like KL is a shit hole and cities like London or New York is better.

However, many of my friends that have went abroad tends to want to stay there, and some even plans to migrate. Their reason being 'they love it there' or just 'life is better there and pay is better'. I feel kinda sadden by it, one is this would mean we would have to part ways for good. The other, all those 'ang mohs' (caucasian) will b marryin our leng lui whom have chosen to migrate there. -_-" No good~

Karen & Me

Still, I remember how the conversation went in the car,

Karen: You know, the first few months when I'm back here, I really felt very sad.
Me: Why la...er.. boyfriend ar ?
Karen: No la...when I went to Mid Valley (one of our more popular shopping complex), I feel like I'm in the 'kampung' (village)
Me: -_-"

This really is a problem, and we shouldn't let it go on. Mr Badawi, please please built some high tech shoppin centre before all our kids turn out like Quazimodo. With all the leng lui migrating to other countries, Malaysians will soon look like 'Shrek'.

So come on peeps, what is really wrong with M'sia. Great food, great mixture, you got me *ekkeekek* and you can order whisky by the bottle. If all else doesn't convince you...we are just 6 hours away from Thailand *wink*

Thoughts of the lame:

What is the best line to tell a girl when you're in the club and wanting to bring her home?


'

What I did didn't really work....wonder what this guy said to her. This is wat i said to her.

Me: Hey...don't dance like dat la....looks illegal wei.
She: Come come...dance with me den.
Me: Huh? I don't wanna dance wei....at this rate, I'm ready to bring you home =P

Didn't really work -_-"

3 shots of whisky:

Unknown said...

Hey whats your problem with white guys and asian girls :P :P :P

BTW im moving to japan :D :D

Victor Tan said...

steven> oh really!? tat is so great! How come suddenly?

Anonymous said...

because im bored in Australia.. I want more of what you showed me haha.. but i've been to msia so may aswell try someplace different.