Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, July 16, 2007

No longer waitin'

I'm going to be travelling again, this time Penang. So you guys would just hav to wait for my next dumb post in 4 days time unless the Penang Chow Kueh Teow aunty provide some Wi Fi in her hawker stall. *kekeke*

Never thought of actually puttin in an entry before I go but I just remembered that I won't be around to put in an entry for the 17th of July. Yeah... I intended to put in one entry on this day but didn't realize I'd have to do it now.

VJ 1999-2006

Y 17th of July? Its the day me and my seven years ex got together...and it holds a very important meanin' in my life before. And though this date has passed us twice, it is still the day that you said 'yes' to me. It may take me quite sometime to forget this day as it is embedded in many forms and many things in my everyday life.

=

To Joanne,

There was a time I was waitin for you,
waitin for you to change our fate around,
Thinkin that you're still not sure, lost n unable to wake,
Over time, I've realize that I'm the one waitin hopelessly..
And you fine as it is.
Now that i'm finally awake,
and knowin that you're fine.
It's funny but that is all I want,
I'm no longer waitin'. =)



Life passes us many beautiful feelings,
Some you just have to learn to cherish,

Thanks for being a part of me. =)

Ok ok... shoosh peepol~ Gotta wake up for Penang. Chow Kueh Teow...here I come~!

3 shots of whisky:

~indulgeAngel~ said...

im amazed....love ur poem....vic u can write...lol..

Anonymous said...

ur right..no longer waiting..let the passes be the histories.. =)

Anonymous said...

This is really sad. Hope you enjoy yourself in Penang. Will be waitin for your post

-Clare-