Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's a botak's night

Ok.... here comes the botak birthday boy partey. It was held in Zeta bar, last minute change of plans.

Zeta bar

Why laaaa?!... *kekek* but I guess if it was held in Vegas, you won't get to see much of it here.

vegas

What happen in Vegas stays in Vegas mahh...*kkekekek* But alot of the post would look like this..IF in Vegas lah. =P

phuiiyohx

I guess it was a wise decision to have changed location. *cries*

But Zeta turned out to be quite a fresh place to hold a party. Very up class and may I say the band is stupendous. <-- learned some up class english there oso. The girl singer is so damn de hotz.



How was the party? Lotsa drink, lotsa chicks, lotsa drunk friends and one drunk botak b'day boy lor.

Botak n Ting Lih

Jon n Sexilicious Sarah

The Mr. Pei

This girl only know how to ask me to drink~ If I don't drink, she says she going to 'karate chop' me. WTF?! SCary wei girls nowadays...

Ooo Lydia

Least I go tell girls, if you don't drink...i'll lick you. Damn gentle creatures wei. So different from girls. *tsk tsk*

Lick de tattoo

Oh...did I say it was my first time there?! Yea man.. Zeta is definitely a must go if you love life band and if you want to get rid of your ah Beng profile and act like James Bond. Other than that, becareful lah if you're going into the gents....got girls peep at you wan!

Why got girl in toilet?!

Happy B'day man Mr Botak Jon... This pic is so wrong~

I love botak

Another birthday, another awesome night.

Harlooo!??

3 shots of whisky:

the royale said...

yo dude :)
sorry to inform that i closed my forum, due to work i got no time to manage it.. :(

and i start a blog, cus it takes less time to maintain compare to forum :)

http://roytheroyale.blogspot.com/

pay a visit if u're free :)

i will add u in my contact if u dont mind lols

have a nice day :D

Victor Tan said...

=) Hey roy...its a pity ur forum is down. Will visit your site from time to time =) But you visit mine more can? Keekekke

the royale said...

Sure :)
i will update mine about 2 day once :)