Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I want to be Datuk

Two days ago it was Kar Jun's bday, and I went to his surprise party organized by Cindy Gooi lo (what a nice gf hor!?).

b'day card

May I say, his house mansion is so darn humonguous. Got pool room, got sauna, got karaoke, aiyo...what also got. Alamak, I can park my house in his toilet. -_-"

The bunch

ANyways, hope you had a great one coz I sure the hell did. Super duper drunk and high. Did someone spike my drink!? *grr

Check out the lucky b'day boy...

B'day boy

but he isn't the luckiest ....his dad more geng! Wah lao!

Dato' Lee

I wanna be Datuk too man. Datuk Victor Tan *wink*

Here is a lil peek into the party~ Karen is in love with the 'siu yok' =P



Tomorrow is Botak Jon B'day....at de Vegas. Need I say more? =P

0 shots of whisky: