Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm a good person, really! -_-"

I'm gonna do this meme for fun... plus a guy name Idham promised to donate approximately RM127 (approximately USD36) to Darul Izzah Orphanage if I complete this meme with my nonsense heartiest words. Okei...here goes.. hmm..

1. A person is only as good as how well he/she fondle handle himself/herself.
2. Friendship is always good to have.
3. To love is JWto forgive.
4. Money makes me wanna go buy beer.
5. I miss the time when good times are just good times.
6. My way of saying I care is by offering you a drink.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by getting everyone drunk
8. Pick the flowers when you see a lenglui pass by la!
9. To love someone is to love yourself.
10. Beauty is not make-ups.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my first crush.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember to bring my I.C to clubs.
13. I am most happy when there is good music n good company.
14. Nothing makes me happier than a good conversation over alcohol =P.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change my bank account
16. If smiles were not only seen most often in pictures, then this is not life.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could turn back time.
18. If you want to live your life without regret, then you have to be quite perfect.
19. Money is not everything but it buys liquor, Ferraris, ticket to Thailand n LV bags?
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is when I'm in a crowded club.
21. I smile when I see someone else smile.
22. When I am happy, I am drunk.
23. If only I don't have to wake up so early tomorrow then I will sleep until 6pm.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was playin dota and kicking some ass.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ..."How to lose your future wife while blogging"
26. One thing I must do before I die is cherish every happy moment I had.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like I've been a very charitable person. . .*looks left n right* So pay up Mr. Idham =P

0 shots of whisky: