Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Work n play

First of all, a very happy birthday to Vichelle. May I say, although I think you're not the 'beautiful girl' that everyone seems to be claimin' you're by far 'most beautiful tonight'. =)

happy birthday vichelle

Alot of you might think, Victor will be up to it again, yea... Wednesday, Friday, Saturday.. drunk as always. Let me try to justify that. Simply said, my job is not going around gettin drunk but how I wish it was so. I deal with machines;

palm

machines that makes products that greets you in the mornin, or feeds your car, or hold your shoppin goods, or anything. So basically, I supply spare parts to those parts that are suppose to be moving 24 hours a day non stop in far off places that no one would know they exist. =) So you know la... without me...mebbe you cannot survive as you use to =P *kekekek*

training

That just make me sounds so damn important. K ... k..

but needless to say, it is hell of a boring job to do. That is why I'm in need to be entertained most of the time. So there you have it.. My job + Travellin = Lots of work + Squeezin time for fun. I bet lots of you feel the same.

Anythin beautiful, be it the smile from a stranger, the warmth of passionate couples,

lester & wei ping

love lost n found,

me & jackie

sparks of new found companions,

brian & samantha

the companion of good friends

Me n Mac de MAn

or just plain good music should make my day night.

What a heck load of bull...girls...just take the dip will ya!? Promise will treat you good =P

alvin loves jacuzzi

0 shots of whisky: