Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, May 12, 2008

What a Weird World

Today I saw alot of weird things.... like

1) Rumah Rainforest

WTF!?

This family either are nature lovers or watch too much fantasy movies. Go figure.. I think there is a secret passage to Narnia somewhere in there.

2) The Lost Kampung

Ali's Wife: Saya tak nak pegi city lah bang! I love my kampung ni!
Ali: Sayang, no problem ..kan saya pandai.. jangan risau. I will do something about it.


shifts to the city

.
.
.
.

I miss my kampung so I brought it to the city

Ali's Wife: Amboi... I love you so much bang!


..................................................


And I thought that is enough of weirdness for the day.. until I saw something while I was driving by the commuter bridge in Subang Jaya.

Under the bridge

3) Advertisement for Ghost?

OMG I'M DEAD!

Is this a prank? Am I a fiction of my own imagination? Someone please tell me that I'm still alive. I still have alot of parties to attend... -_-"

0 shots of whisky: