Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Movies nowadays..

The last month have been a movie marathon month for me. I've been watching almost all the movies that have recently came out in the cinemas until I'm having difficulty finding more movies to watch. Like yesterday, I just watched this movie that I've never heard about...Speed Racer.

Mach5

The starting 5 minutes of the movies I was thinking to myself 'damn... this is a kids movie lah'.. wasted my 20 bucks -_-" But hmm... at the end of it... it was not bad lah.



But one precaution tho, after the movies I see all the cars started zooming around in the carpark. Ya kno lah... Malaysians gets influenced by the movies so easily. (actually... I oso felt like zooming around after that but ada orang beside me)

If you've been watching movies lately, I think you'll notice all the Kingdom movies that is flooding the silver screen. Three Kingdom lah... Forbidden Kingdom la. All oso okei okei only lah.

Forbidden Kingdom

Forbidden Kingdom that is suppose to be about our chinese legendary hero the Monkey God turned out to be a western modified piece of crap kiddy movie. *stress* Featuring the mob haired Jackie Chan and the super lousy english speaking Jet Li ... I felt that they should have at least maintained the real story la instead of putting one ang moh kid inside..

Really ruined our chinese custom lah to make our legendary hero be saved by an ang moh. -_-" Might as well just make it the 'Forbidden Toilet Kingdom'.

Jackie Chan the mob haired fighter

5 minutes later....

Jet Li terpelanting

Is this movie still worth watching? Unfortunately yes... coz got Liu Yi Fei inside. Super hoooot hoootchimomma.

Liu Yi Fei

But there is one movie out there that I don't need to watch la... coz already know the ending..

Mazlan Pet-Pet?????

I bet the girl make a 'U-turn' when she found out that Mazlan got Pet Pet (means girls privates in chinese)?

They should change their tag line to

"Kalau lelaki ada Pet-pet, Cinta pasti U-turn"

LMAO!

0 shots of whisky: