Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, May 17, 2008

V is good

Alas.. I finally got to doing the party post yet again. Wait before I start a quick reply to a certain someone

'You Ahh... always Party party party!!' - Ivon Wong

'Where got?!' - innocent me

Club memories

Ok can start. I've been visiting alot of new night outlets lately. Actually not new la... just that my butt have been stuck loyally to Velvet so much that I've not find the time to go elsewhere. But yeapp... finally got to doing it and may I say it was refreshin?

Like last week I was invited to TimeOut Magazine's Comedy Showcase. At least I think that is what its called. =/ It was held at The Mansion


The 'empty' Mansion

5 local comedians came out to make us laugh lah. But honestly speaking, only 1 of them is good la. The rest I feel like throwing bananas.

The only joke I can recall is by this Indian joker that said ..

"You kno'.. when I was young ah... I got this Chinese fren who like to come up to me and say 'Inaaaboreenggae!! Inaaaboreenggae!!' ; it is as though I cannot speak English like dat. I got so irritated that the next day I went out to him and said 'SAOOO GAOOO POUUU CHIIII!! PAPER LAMA!!! POPEEEPOOOPEEEPOOOPEE!!!'".

lmAO! good stuff. ekkeke

Then comes CocoBanana... the Sunway newly launched sausage club. If you're a frequent clubber... I'm sure you've heard of it by now. But what a name huh? Yet again, I think the boss is a female lah. Love guys so much til call the club.. Kuku... and Banana. -_-" I can't help going in feeling like a male whore. "Hello!! I'm here. One more Kuku/Banana!" LOL

Kuku & Banana

The place look seriously enticing from the outside. The entrance feels like I'm going into a space ship. I was hoping to see some crazy awesome deco inside but that was it... entrance macam space ship... inside macam badminton court. *stress*

The best 'new' place that I went these last two weeks was Poppy. Never went there since it has renovated. I never really liked the place coz it is always too hot and sweaty for me but this place is awesome after its renovation. More space, they finally installed some air conditioning and ... of coz... more space = more hot hootchimomma la. Alll... goood!

BarClub vs Poppy hmm.. next Friday BarClub or Poppy!?

Me n Jamie

Not to mention a few Air Asia's stewardress and friends were at my table. =X Maybe I'm wrong la about Poppy being nice...

The hip hopper vs Air Asians

you bring a few air stewadress anywhere oso good lah. You get to bring them to fish market oso you'll feel happy oso right not?

But you all know la... my fav is still Velvet. Anything that starts with 'V' sure good one wat!. kekeke* To prove it I'm gonna give you 5 reasons why V is always good.

Number one. Coz Velvet's podium got sexy hawt hootchimomma... some places... the podium got only hot hootchicrocroach.

Nothing beats Ting Lih on the podium

Number Two. It is the only place in town where the girls are more hamsap than guys. Yes... I'm talking about you Ashley. Stop touching my butt. Private property. SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!

Me and Butt loving Ashley

Number Three. Velvet got alot of models. No... not the Malaysian NightmareDreamgirl type.

Linda linda~~~ linda linda~

Me n cute Rachel

Number Four. There is more than enought to share. You no longer have to flip the coin with your buddy to see who gets the girl. LOL

2 Beauties,.. 2 Hamsem

Number Five. It has many different kinds of characters you can meet... Like my friend here ..

The homely Pilot

Last but not least. Where else in the world can you find Spidergirl?

Spider girl!!!

LOL. I'm sorry but your identity is revealed liao.

Man I'm full of crap la sometimes.

.............................................

Hotness of the Week




Oh yah... don't forget that V is also good because LOVE = Lots of Victor Everday. kekeke.

4 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

ooooh I agree with your choice for Hotness of the Week! Too bad I didn't manage to catch her in Poppy on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that Ting Lih in the picture under "Number One"??

JuLJuL said...

Hahaha. You party a lot. The pictures prove that. Don't deny it. =)

Victor Tan said...

tomcat> that pic is just very nice.

ann-chan> yeap. That is Ting Lih strutting her stuff on the podium

juljul> lol... those pics taken in a library lah