Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, May 30, 2008

Time to Quit

What a month this was. Great parties, great progress on my up and coming business venture and great new friends. And like all good things... we need to make some sacrifices.

Anyways, lets talk about good things first.

Despite I didn't join wasn't able to join (cos old already) the Tiesto rave at Port Dickson and Yoji's at Genting, but may I say I didn't really miss out on much of the fun back here in Kay-L city.

Shanel and friends joined us last week. For some reason, it is 'hard' to party with them around, tak boleh tahan keep going to toilet. What you thinking? We were drinking a lil too much lah.

The hot modelez

Then there is the crazy party at 'kukubanana' plus after party til 7 at Barclub with my friend and a gang of dancers. Lets just say that what happened there will be implanted in my minds forever. Ermm.. for a moment I felt like I was in Vegas lah and almost wanted to take off my pants and started dancing along with them. Nothing will go wrong in a party when you bring a group of hot dancers.

The party

I also noticed that new faces are also starting to pour into the clubbing scene. Okei, maybe they are not new faces but I'm just an old clubber. -_-" Die lah, uncle-to-be trying to keep up around fresh from college hot hootchimomma is one tiring but worth dying experience. Lol. Just kiddin', great to know more of them so that I can keep myself up and coming, i mean on trends. =)

Me n Sexy Sit Yin

I bumped into sexy Sit Yin last week. Don't know much about her but nice to see her again. Got to know this girl on a very weird occasion when I was on a 'rescue girl in trouble' mission, and she was actually the designated driver. And can I say this girl can really handle the wheels. From then on, I call her the sexy 'Transporter'.

Sindi n me

Then I got to know Sindi last week who came along with sis Vanessa. So Sindi when gonna come out again lah?

Me n Jamie

Another Jamie. Don't prayy prayy

And then yesterday Sonia and friends joined us at Velvet.

Sonia n Love

Young n dangerous

Err... Wendy rite?

This one up here is Wendy (I think). She got one hell of a mean tattoo on her back. So don't play play... this one big sista'!

It has been an amazing month, but it is sad to say that I've made a decision. It is time to quit. This is because my waist line is gaining so much over the years. 22 kg in 2.5 years is just crazy! If I don't make this decision, I can kiss my future wife goodbye lor.

The angels

Plus, age is catching up so I need to watch my diet.

YaY!! lets party!

I'm one uncle to be who has his life being played too fast forward, and damn its hard to keep up already. What to do, when your age is almost on par with your waist measurement... I think it is time I start to reconsider my priorities...

Yea.. thats it. This is it.

I'm going to quit drinking...

Yes. I think I finally got the strenght to do it this time.

I'm going to quit drinking whisky with coke.

Ok, where my bottle? Oh.. there it is. Cheeers!

The perfect pic

What? I heard coke was bad for health wat?! Peeps, don't drink so much coke. Its bad ok? Quit it like me =P

P/s: I am addicted to Photoshop... so can't help it. Someone help me! I'm so addicted.

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

eh.. why call me sis vanessa pulak.. make me sound a lil old la.. cis.. and plus u gonna see sindi more often btw..