Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, May 19, 2008

Me with Dance King Kit

How music have changed now compared to 20 years back. During my younger days, singers like Debbie Gibson, Wilson Philips, Aaron Kwok, New Kids on the Block, Michael Jackson and Grasshopper were the hit that time. Curly hair, baggy and bootleg jeans, funky hair and colourful clothes were still kinda in the entertainment industry.

I still remember I wanted the curry puff hair of Aaron Kwok that time.. *omg*

R&B and Hip Hop doesn't sound like how it does now. Those times Vanilla Ice is as cool as it gets. No big bling bling, white shoes .... no Eminem, no Sean Paul, no Black Eye Peas.

Then during my Primary school days, Grasshopper were considered the 'Dance Kings' of Canto pop music with songs like 三分鐘放縱. Still remember me and my buddies all dancing like crazy kids whenever we play this song with our stylo milo battery charged radio with extremely long antennas



Those were good childhood times where we never have enought money to go concerts and seeing all these celebrities in person. Haiiiizzz.

Anyways back to Velvet... I met a new friend named Ah Kit.

Ah Kit with me

Come to think of it, he really looks like one of the Grasshopper. Only a bit older and errr more human than larger than life.

Wait a sec.

.

.

come to think of it...

.


ITS HIM!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!




LOL.

And who would have thought, one day I will be drinking with Mr Dance King Choy Yat Kit himself in Velvet. (okei... I know his gay) But it was great lah. He didn't mind taking photos and dancing with the crowd. In fact he even joined my table for a good 15 minutes. =)

Ah Kit with fans

There were no Police holding machine guns around. And errr...too bad no girls were throwing their panties la.... but I did saw one uncle trying to take off his underwear la. *ekkekeke* joking.

All the aunties and uncles (me) that actually recognises him were all trying to get a picture with him

Ah Kit and his lover?

Christina got a pic too =)

Ah Kit with Christina

Here is another video of him performing.


1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

wahhh when was this ah ?