Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MOF is Coming to Town!

Finally the long awaited moment has came for me. And just today I was at Pavilion to pass the Letter of Offer back to them... signed, stamped and paid for.

Letter of Offer

So watch out for the grand opening of one of two of our outlets. The first MOF (Ministry of Food) Japanese Sweets and Coffee is expected to open on the August 1st peeeepol! All readers are required to support! =)

It will be located at lower ground floor, right next to the car park elevator. 3 outlets away from Jco Donuts. So if I see you lining up for Jco and not MOF.... you know what happen la huh! Don't let me catch you in the clubs. *kekkeke*

Where it is at

So here it all begins. My first step into the F&B world by joining the newest hottest F&B brand in Singapore. Does that make me the Deputy Prime Minister of Food. Phuiyoh... dun Prayy praayy! =P

MOF Japanese Sweets n Coffee Singapore

0 shots of whisky: