Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Si Gemuk Kingston in Malaysia

For those of you that have went to Sean Kingston last Friday, aiyah... this post not for you lah.

Though I'm not a big fan of this si gemuk, I thought might as well go look see look see. Since he is performing in Zouk (air cond = not so smelly and sweaty people) and in a small area where I can actually see how he look like rather than taking a telescope if it was in a stadium... I told myself.. wat the heck! Lets go.. RM 80 only wat!

Tickets anyone?

So I went lah, and actually I kinda enjoyed it. Something different I guess =)

Jinn the expert freestylist whom I've watch numerals of his videos on Youtube was there too. I guess everyone knew that except me... =/ I was like ...shit... that is Jinn!!!

So I was waiting patiently amongst the crowd for the si gemuk to appear... and while I was struggling around trying to get some space in the crowd... guess who is standing right behind me..

Sean Kingston lookalike

Seriously.... freaked me out leh... this guy look so much like si gemuk Kingston wei..

So for the Kingston fans, enjoy the vid if you've missed out on the event!!




..............................................

Finally learned how to use Adobe Photoshop.. seriously why was I using paint all this while? *scratch head*

With Adobe, I can look like anybody leh!

Vic Kingston don't play play

Ok ... I don't wanna look like that. -_-"

0 shots of whisky: