Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Delicious Hokkaido

Last Wednesday til Friday, I was in Singapore for some food tasting in MOF (Ministry of Food). I went to their biggest outlet in Bugis Junction and it was all one great and superbly tiring exciting experience.

Bugis Junction

I've never went for any food tasting session before; but I thought it might be a good idea for me to go with an empty stomach just to be safe. I WAS R.E.A.D.Y for whatever that was comin' and I wasn't even thinkin that I'll actually eat much. Maybe one full meal plus dessert... which is alot already by my standard.

The queue towards MOF is crazy; about 20 person was waiting in line when I reached. Luckily for me; I got VIP treatment =P

the crowd

So it was interestin'... hardly you see crowds like dat in Malaysia. I just hope I saved enough space for one good meal. But guess what? I ate and ate and ate... to the point that I was begging my stomach to let in more food coz the desserts are so awesome!

MOF Singapore

The not so awesome part is that I have to unbuckle my pants after that coz my belly is exploding. -_-" Seriously, what they put in their Hokkaido icecream =P~~~ thinkin bout it makes all my saliva drip (even more than seein' sexy hootchimomma)

MOF Gelato booth

To think that I'm gonna be involved in MOF in Malaysia in the near future =/ I wonder what will happen.

I'll grow and grow

til... I become MOF mascot. *stress*

MOF Mascot

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Love to see them in Malaysia soon! When when......? muz let jerry know