Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, April 18, 2008

Entering Ministry

The whole of last week I've been hopping around shopping malls all around the Klang Valley. No not going pak toh with leng lui... but meeting up with the landlords. I must say, it is pretty interesting for once that I'm not entering shopping malls as a shopper but as a potential tenant.

Gelato

I get to see what goes on behind operating a mall and the procedures tenants have to go through to get in a mall.

Sunway Pyramid II

So you guys must be wandering what am I doing spying behind all the shopping malls. Got party ah? Lol... no la. I'm actually thinking of going into the F&B business and if all things goes well ... you'd be able to get taste the fantastic desserts of one of the hottest F&B brand in Singapore today - MOF (Ministry of Food).

Delicious Desserts

MOF

Although MOF offers main courses and meals, their specialty is in our delicacies and desserts. I think Malaysians have been deprive of good choices ... always just Coffee Bean or Starbucks. That is why donuts outlets like J&CO and BigApple Donuts is selling like hotcakes now.

Big Apple Donuts

If all things works out ... you can add MOF Japanese desserts and waffles on top of your list =P

Slurp!

Not only they are so tasty until tak boleh tahan, they are low fat and 100% MSG free, with no preservatives and coloring!

MOF Dessert Menu

Thanks to my F&B sifu Lena, she have opened up my eyes on how to penetrate the F&B industry effectively, how to prospect on good malls, how to run an outlet efficiently. I believe that if I'm going into this business, I'll have so much more to learn.

Lot 10 Walk way

Let me tell you something bout this iron lady, everyday since I've met her.... she is infront of her Blackberry phone answering to all her e-mails. Almost every 5 minutes you'll catch her typing something on her phone. If that is how fast paced F&B industry is.... my party days might just be over =(

I've also gained a few kg this week from food tasting for R&D purposes.

Food tasting R&D

Did you know that Singaporeans and alot of other countries drink their coffee or tea at the end of their meals and not at the beginning or at the same time? Meaning, their coffee only comes after the meal. *scratches head* Do anyone of you do that?

I think Malaysians very cincai one la.... we talk talk so much on the table...need to drink rite? Don't tell me order two drinks ah? One for starting ...one for ending ? Very rich ah now?! *lol*

If you really wanna know where the most probable spot the first MOF is gonna be? Then you'd have to guess where this lot is. Watch out for it!!! Must support and try k!

Pavillion lot

0 shots of whisky: