Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A parcel from Hawaii

Guess what I received on the mail yesterday ?

All the way from Hawaii

This is the dreaded paper I've been struggling for the past goddamn dunno-how-many donkey years trying to get. -__-"

Bachelor degree

And finally when it is right in front of my eyes... I dunno wether to jump for joy or take a torch to burn it to ashes. *lol* All those sleepless nights struggling for assignments, facing extremely boring lecturers, and studyin' for exams for this piece of paper...

Boring times

It really didn't make sense to me now that it is right in front of me. I was expectin' a different set of feelin lah... mebbe an orgasm like feelin' but no man... *lol* The cert actually felt more like I'm receiving a $50 consolotion prize for effort.

Nonetheless, seeing this paper meant that I will no longer can party as much (trying to prove them wrong)... I'll be totally out of touch with the college/uni scene and from this point onwards (bye bye young hot hootchimomma), I'll gradually lose my hair and grow a big belly to transform to an uncle. -_-" Bah!

The uni should have sent me a hula dancer lah..

Woowowweeewow!

More worth it lah...don't you think?

0 shots of whisky: