Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Keep Walking

Whenever someone ask me why I love Johnnie Walker so much, I'll say other than the taste... it's definitely it's tagline, 'Keep Walking'. What other two words define life's ordeal in the most plain but meaningful manner.

Keep walking chick

This is my favourite Johnnie Walker commercial,



Of coz, there is another alternative 'great thing' to 'do'

P1000879x

And ... the 'not so' great thing when you can't walk properly anymore. *kekeke*

Keep K.O

I believe that everyone have a great story to tell. My life is sure the heck very funny and interesting to me when I think about it. One moment you're stuck in a mess, and the next moment your thing is stuck somewhere and you're making a mess after *lmao* you're jumping like a monkey who just found banana.

The return of Sabrina

XOXO

Meeting so many people in my life and sharing experiences and moments with them taught me alot of things. That we are all different in our own way; and we make mistakes most of the time. It'll be great that in every 100 friends you make, you found a handful that is genuine. That's life right?

Me n New friend

Me n Evyonne

Joe joe

Everyone has things to do, problems in life and their own agenda to fulfill... in limited amount of time.. and if you're not in their top priority, then that is just too bad =P Take the chill pill lah.

Ex with Hamsap Kwai Lou

Sometimes we get love, make some if lucky and then other times we get no love at all.

Trio

One day you've a crush, then other day kena crushed like dead cockroach.

Me n 1st Crush

Life is unpredictable.. and I have I think a lil more share of unpredictable-ness then I'm supposed to..

June in white

One day someone catches your eyes and got her number, and the next moment you could be intimate with her or ...er... got fake number, end up calling your neighbours grandmother instead. -_-"

Sexy Ivon

What can you do? Pray hard loh.. and hope she cherish you =P

nothing can top this =P

But of coz we know that be it man, woman, rich or poor... we are all just mortals trying to achieve our own version of immortality and dreams. The bad times makes you stronger and hope the good times last forever. And most of my good times, Johnnie is around. If get drunk and kena tangkap by polis..... he ask you walk in a straight line....what I do?

Keep walking lah!

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

M A B E L

KrazyBananaz said...

Hey! Victor... Nice blog you got there! Keep up the good work, man!

Cheers~

Y said...

This should be the best entry ever of this blog.

Nicely written hey.

- yc