Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Catching Fools

Early yesterday morning, I got up and decided to catch as many fools as I can on April de First. So besides those that already got owned by the previous blog post... I also went fishing via SMS for April's biggest fools.. This is what I sent

Catching a fool

Catching a Fool II

5 minutes later, Dato' Seri called me ... (caught a big one) kekkekek.

Dato': Eh? Since when you got fiance, I don't know?
Me: Err.. hehe. So you coming?
Dato': Yeah... sure I come la.
Me: Few more days only, eh..what is the date today ah?
Dato': April.. aiyah!! APRIL FOOL IZIT?!? You AR!
Me: *ekkekeke*

Congrats to the first fool of the day by me *crowns Dato'*

Then my msn start pinging like nobody's business yesterday...

april fools

Then messages starts flooding my inbox. Some already knew that it is unbelievable that I'm getting married $#%^#$QER@!

Alex thinks i'm unmarriable

Then some of my friends that look so blur, in reality is actually quite smart.

Can't get Gary

June fell for it.. *lmao*

June is a fool

And tried to swim her way out

June redeeming herself

Sorry June miss April fool *pawned*

And then came Jackie's sms that thinks I'm a cunning little monkey that keeps fiances in my basement. -_-"

Jackie thinks I have a fiance kept somewhere

And then came Brian's who was so confused

Brian is confused

I hope he reads this and doesn't turned up for my wedding on the 17th. *LMAO*

Brian is still confused

Then Kok Cheong got jealous and wanna get married the day after mine. *lol* Good one to you too bro..

Kok cheong wanna get married too

Then my fren Joe is the most clueless of all... or should I say Mr April's fool.

Joe sudah masuk lubang

I didn't even need to clarify with him, he just pwned himself

Owned

But the biggest fool of all is me la. Why? Already know cannot get married liao still wanna pull a getting married joke. -_-" Sigh. Stupid blog.

My second message on April fool's night

Second message

0 shots of whisky: