Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, June 17, 2007

TiMe fOr BuRfDay

Birthday Countdown @ my place

Since its my birthday, and ain't anymore days tat might come by where I can get all of my friends to gather together, I decided to make the most out of it =P I had a pre birthday celebration at my place for the countdown before the big night.

Hamsap China man @ Hamsap Kwai Lou

Played some drinkin games over movies. Wished I could ask everyone to come for the night but I'm afraid I can't =/ Soree.

Drinkin party

Thanks everyone that did come for the cake and the fun. Love ya to bits.

Amanda & Alexandra

Birthday Night @ Loft

...but nonetheless, my heart was really thumpin when the night draw closer and closer to 11pm. I was really scared that with the crowd that is comin' I might be drunk in half n hours time. But hey....I survived the night. And to top that, almost everyone did turn up for my lil' birthday party....I think probably 50 over people came (I think)....looked like some kinda wedding dinner =P. (Hey....where is my future wife?)

June babes n me

Thanks everyone for turnin' up for my birthday. All of you made it so amazingly memorable that at one moment, I almost felt like cryin. Yea man.....uncle cryin....not that good eh?! Luckily no one saw =P

the parteh peepol!

What is a birthday without going back to what we use to do when we were just born. Sucky sucky anyone!? Almost everyone did.

Sucky sucky?

Yamseng John

Kum Loon sucky

Snake man sucky!

Kenny sucky

Codee was the only girl dat dare to suck it.. way to go....way sexy too~

Codee sucky?

All in all, it was one of the most wonderful night in my life. I wish I could take all the ladies back home =P All this for lil me, I'm so touch guys and hope everyone had as much fun as I did that night (I know some of you really did....grrr..how can~!) *ekkekekeke*

Some were dancing in between babes,

alvin stole my sweeties too

Some were huggin' and kissin.. ehh...not me.I was busy hostin

peekaboo!

opps

Michelle & me

opps

me and the babes

opps

and more sweeties

Some were terribly drunk

drink...slurp

happy times for b'day boy

Some were....errr....okei bros ~~~~~~~ didn't kno you go that way

gay friends

Talk about days like these...I wish I could live this night forever. Once again, love all of you to bits!

Yep, I was actually standin at the end of the night. I think it could be because everyone was busy layanin (impressin) the girls. *phew*

thirsty

Thanks babes....you save my life. I owe you lots of lovin' ....can take me anytime but only 3 at one time only ok ?!

After parteh!~

After the party, we decided it was not enought so we had another one...at Danny's place....and may I say his place is splendid.

Junee the fortune teller

Thanks for hostin us bro'. We watched movies and chilled there. And den someone decided to sleep....WHAT!? So....we had to do it.

jeff de meow

Vickyvacko.blogspot.com proudly presents... 'Jeff de Meow'. Sleep somemore la Jeffrey *ekekkee*

The pressies

Other than a great memorable night for a big old boy ...Hien Yeong passed me a bag wit a big box inside. He told me he got me a phone.. in my mind...I was really crossin my hands for iPhone or somethin nice. but guess wat?....

King Kong -_-

Summore the phone name 'King Kong'. Wah lao eh....stress. Oh...well...there goes my hope of ownin an iPhone...now I got a bPhone. B for Beng. This phone just makes peepol wanna do this.

An Chua?!

"Ehhhh....An Chua!? Beh Sai AR? KanaSai!"

Thaanks bro....lol. Had great fun with it. Basket...got me all excited =P

Mr. Hamsap Kwai Lou & Mariko got me a card. For a Kwai Lou....this guy is a good bro after all =)

Hamsap card

Saturday night

What happen in Velvet today!? When I reached, the gang passed me this table card.

lovin sis gave me this card

*speechless*...I love you sis. You're the best sis a guy can have. I'm just that lucky. *sniff*

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!

4 shots of whisky:

@miccoelaine said...

*crY!* I didn't even get to see my card to you! but it looks so adorably simple and sweeeet!! I love you tooo!! Oh ya kor, please help with the announcement for bloggers night out!

Everyone is invited!! :) Will discuss with you when I return k?

Victor Tan said...

sis> huuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggg! can't wait for u to come back =) Study hard yA

Anonymous said...

aaa.. damnit. missed yr birthday party. damnit work.

Jeffrey Ong said...

Lolz ...bro ..u realli make a BIG Joke to me ya ! wtf !! hahahha....atleast u post in d actual size la..den u might look better bit ...kekeke...keep my word bro ! ILL REVENGE !!! hahaha...