Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, June 4, 2007

Shrek Time!

Arrrrrrrrghhh...Its Mondayyyyyy~~!! *hehehe*

argghhh

Just came back from watchin' Shrek 3 and I've gotta say.. this movie just gets better and better.

shrek3

Bloody donkey actually shagged a dragon. How de hell he did dat? *keekeke* and the product? 4 flyin' donkey dragons. -_-" Merlin the wizard also made an appearance here, and he appears to look like he is on crack. *kekeke* Man.. you just gotta give it to de dumbo dat wrote the script. *kekekek* Bestest comedy ever. Made my pre-Monday blues better.

What more, I watched it with the loveliest girl on the block.

We had an hour to kill before the movies, and we spent it takin tons of dumb shots. Like looking scared, looking angry, cross-eyed shots and everythin. The whole time we were laughin at each and every pic as we are takin it. But most of the pics is in her camera so...can't post them up yet til I get my hands on them =P But I got the ones where we tried takin a romantic shot...

Dorcas: Come come, lets take a romantic shot now. Must have 'feel' one ok?
Me: How to show feel? Ok ok...i try.

Dor & Blur me

Dorcas: Nuuuuuuu...where got 'feel'? Cannot cannot, take again... must close eyes one!
Me: *scratches head* (thinks for a sec) ok ok...got it!

Shiok!

Result after?

Shocked!

She got shocked!...I oso shiok =P *ekekke* Nah...just foolin'. We cooolios. We are two idiots before the movie with nothin to do. But after the movie ....our stupidity went to a whole new level. We were laughin at everythin' *kekeke* Seriously, not a movie to miss out.

Here is another movie not to be missed out =P



Sigh... I'm missin' her Shrek already. =P

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha... Funny video :P

DaphStar* said...

please give me your file depository URL. Or else I will destroy your pics forever.

Anonymous said...

i damn like her nose!