Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dickson & Tammy

Marriage have always been a sacred thing and over the past 5 months I've witnessed about 5 of these wonders. Seeing two person giving themselves to one another is the most beautiful thing in this world. Two soul bound as one.

Dickson n Tammy

I had my share of drinks in this wedding sharing the happiness of my cousin, Dickson wedding his beautiful wife. My only wish is dat my wifes is as beautiful. As I am writing this entry they might b making some baby Dickson now....*kekekek* Congratz..

My nephew Andez was there too. At the mere age of 9, you gotta admit he is on his way to vickyvacko'ness.

Andez player

=P His passion for cars and his shyness towards girls reminds me of how I used to be. Gosh, I miss him already.

Me n Andez

Everyone's dream is to be married to the one you love most, and I'm lucky enough to witness my cousin fulfillin that every man's wish. And from this day on, a different story is being born, a new page written, a new beginnin', a new family... n the best of all; two hearts is now one.

Legend is born

Weddings are so sacred, my mood in Velvet tonight was so different. I was on the look out for my potential one. *looky everywhere*...

Me n Dordor

Me n Carace

Who am I kiddin', these two lovelys have the whole Malaysia World lining up for them (ok...I know you're in line too, give chance can?) With this reputation going around dat I'm a player *shrugs* the only thing I'll be marryin is this freakin laptop. *fark!* Well, a different legend is born. A stupid one of course.

0 shots of whisky: