Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Love n Life

A few days more to go and I'll be turnin 27 21 =P. I can't help it but to reflect on how the hell I've gotten so old without realizing. Like a lot of things had happened in this year alone such as erm...

1. How I became single?
2. How I ended up meetin so many wonderful people.. and get to share good times and bad ones with them..
3. How I became a well-known drunkard who still have problems rememberin names =P

?/??
I don't know how to read but finally got it deciphered...who is dis pls?

note to self: learn how to read mandarin...else lose market share *keekek*

4. And de most awkward of all...how I became a blogger ..I have never documented a page of my life on a piece of paper...and used to criticize my ex for doing so. *shrugs*
5. How come you're reading my dumb blog *kiddin'*

Here I'm born again at 27. Damn. Yes indeed I was very sad when I first touchdown K.L from Hawaii, but it was a decision dat has to be made. One can never know how life can take a turn while you're driving at 240 kph towards your desired destination. And when you've place your bets and lost, there is no point chasin' it. Yes it was hard at first but like our friend Johnnie aptly puts it 'Keep Walking'... so dat is what I did. And heyyy...I ended up here which is not that bad after all.

So life is like how you handle your bottle of drink. *kekeke* Like de sayin in Chinese goes 'What you can take, you must learn how to put down'. Yep... Don't take up your bottle of whisky....den drop de bottle on the floor lah! Expensive wei~

tim n me

Ok ok...serious. The problem with love is is that sometimes it takes up too much space in your heart.. (nooo goood) And the odd thing is if you try to balance it up; it would seem like you aren't loving that particular person whole-heartedly. Yea.. and having being able to see that as a third party now (after a long time spent in my 7 years relationship with my ex)...just made me appreciate the good times I used to have by just being me.

Yes, I never thought that I had my share of lost, and almost lost myself along the way but I believe I've found back a whole lot more. Good times n' good friends n erm..one fat belly.

Talkin about good times, good friends n one fat belly.. today I went out with Alexandra (my banner girl) once again. Both of us are having 'good food' marathon where each one of us take turns to bring each other to places with good food.

Yummm~

So I brought her to 'Momotalo' which I thought serve really good 'yakiniku' (Japanese barbecue).

Momotalo

I also found out she is someone else's mistress..... Homer Simpson's. -_-" I lost to a fat cartoon character.

MistreSS!

Oh well...=/

Alexandra n dices

Life is a gamble, you just gotta love it =) And luck? You just gotta make your own luck =P All in all, my life is still a work-in-progress...and I bet yours might be too. Alot of people I've yet to meet, alot of leng luis obstacles I've yet to face and alot of lessons to be learned. Wooohooo~~ bring it on!

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday braderrr... may u hv lots and lots and lots more fabulous mambo night outs this year, with our all time best friends, johnnie, jack, chivas and smirnoff.. ahaha. eyy.. yr birthday open bottle laaa?

p/s: yr banner girl damn cute, hor?

Victor Tan said...

sarur>heheheh....u like her ar? I intro to u la =P