Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, June 1, 2007

KFC - No Thanks

OMG!~ I'm backkkkk (kisses the soil of K.L & P.J). I'm just glad that I've survived those 4 days in errm...Kuala Terengganu & Kuantan. It is dat ...err..boring. I've always have heard about the east side of West Malaysia but never realize that it could be dat darn ...interestinly boring~! Nothin much other than lots of sun, trees and more sun. 0_0

palm oil, sky, road....boring!

On the way there, even our cars got sick of the scenery and decided to give up.

car oso cannot take it!

I was that bored that I've tried amazing myself with all those funny advertisements posted in restaurants and cafes and also all the weird funny company names when I'm passing by shophouses in these two states. You can find all kinda things here, but some I dare not try. Anyone lost their ku ku (dick)? I think they have some spare here..

Ku Ku Restaurant

Or drink beard infested coffee?

bearded coffee?

I can tell that some of these people that are here know that there are lack of place to get some laugh out of their customers, or any venues that they could entertain people openly. So they did it at the expense of toilet signs. *kekeke* I find that pretty funny.

nengkupao

kukubird

Other than gettin my Malay sharpen after many years of neglect, I can say....if you're a holy wholly boring and only do nothing but watch the sky, love to get cooked ... I've found your haven microwaven.

I'm hot...literally

As for me... the only thing the word 'hot' I like associated with is girls tea and the only thing I love to cook up is a steamy decent conversation with chickadee anybody. *kekeke*

These few days out in the outdoors really turned me into KFC - Kuantan Fried Citizen. Talkin bout food...I ate at this restaurant half way which made me feel closer to home -_-"

Restaurant KLCC?

What made it worse was the scope of my job which is to survey customer's site located in the middle of the forest or on top of a mountain; where air conditioning is not invented yet. -_-"

quarry

God's hand

Stress....wat to do? At some point in between the heat and the rocks; I realized that it was a Wednesday and I'm going to miss Mambo that night.. I had half my mind to blow myself up ..*kkeeke*

warning...explosive

Sigh.. I tried to console myself and look forward for Happy Hour later in the day.So as long as there is Happy Hour, I'll have no complaints. ...but guess wat? Since these two States are almost entirely Muslim populated; one can only find Happy Hour in ChinaTown or in small lil pubs dat is hidden from public.

No alchohol allowed

So these few days me and my colleagues have to hunt down these pubs like hungry half cooked dogs.

Well...most importantly I'm back ...a lil burned and exhausted but all in the name of 'work'. Least the seminar we gave for our customers were successful.

training in session

And all those buggers that went and enjoyed yourself at the Mambo which I've missed (I hardly do)... I only got one thing to say man....

Fook yew man!

4 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

well thats humorous though.
somehow, i did find the east peninsular boring though.

Anonymous said...

dude i'm not malaysian but i know 2 places in kuantan where its not bad and a fun place :D try clubmed interesting place they got happy hour too the bumber thing only about it is their bar calls the last order @ 1am at the height of everything...but for the chicks not bad at all.

however there is another much mor fun place :D the pub at the swiss garden lots of chicks and i mean "friendly ones" and the pub is open till 4am ...

you may want to check those places out next time your around there....but yeah i agree with you ..kuantan nothing much to do ..unless you love the sun and the water the town is boring except for the 2 places i've mentioned...

forgot to mention hyatt nice happening place too...but the McD spot beside it where people converge at night which one local told was a happenin place ....duh i dont know what he meant by saytin its a happenin place :)) its damn boring..

Anonymous said...

u r hillarious...nice entry..well posted good sense of humour,..it's lucky for me to stumble upon ur bloggie...a little laugh for me to de-stress myself...

Victor Tan said...

blogdirectory> yea man...super boring

lucifer> clubmed is cool but they are darn expensive. Definitely out of our budget for a company trip. ooo...swiss garden...would try it out 'if' i go there again. *kekek*

smooshiez> *hehehe*...thanks; but it is seriously dat boring.. it is so boring til its funny.