Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Charm & Beauty

Have you heard of Natalie Fong? or better known as the hot female blogger budderflyx?

Budderflyx

She joined us tonight for Velvet, it was her first time =/. And may I say for a first timer....she relly did rocked the night away. *scratch head*

Me n Nat

Like I said in my previous post about peepol younger than me....they just hav talent. And Natalie's talent is making me drool and sweat her charm n' beauty.

Natalie

I don't think any of you would disagree. I got burned relli bad when I was dancin with her... vic plus young hot chick dancing = fried vic. After I had a few third degree burn, I decided to bring her up the podium before I get roasted.

Wei Ping & Nat

Olivia on the other hand was running around the club selling condoms @ RM25 per pack!!! *ekkekeke*

Condoms anyone ?

yea...it is some sort of game her friends made her do because it's her Hen's night (lady's bachelor night). Yea...RM25 is freakin expensive for a pack of condoms. She ran around club and manage to convince me to buy it

Olivia the Hen

....den I ran around the club.... not managing to convince anyone to help me use it -_-" Ended up, I got fed up and did this!

Vic's invention

It actually make quite a good whisky bottle cap =P

Good things in life comes in many colors, shapes and sizes =P But can you handle it?

Pheeweeet

Wooot

Can you?

3 shots of whisky:

Jeffrey Ong said...

bro ...don u kno tat nat always get radiance for the 1st item even without boot and tango ?? lolz...coz can eazili "siu sei yan" ma ! haha!!

Victor Tan said...

jeff> yea man... can't wait to get roasted again *ekkeke* she stun me den she burn me *stress*

Anonymous said...

Malaysia's hottest blogger?

WORLD's hottest blogger.