Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Turnin' 21!!!

Guess what? My birthday will be in 3 days time wei..... and I hope everyone would turn up. =P I'll be holding a V.I.P party at the Loft, Heritage Row beginning 11 pm onwards on the 15th of June =)

party timE!

Guys... you know the prerequisite eh....( all must bring one girl wei.... brother here turning 27 21 already.... i need 21 27 kisses to preserve my youth. )*akkakak*. And girls have to wear sexy sikit laaa... don't come in t-shirt k =P

birthday

Also, I'm going to invite all of you to come too. Yea... i mean you... yes....the one reading. -_-" Come and celebrate my birthday with me !!! *wink* Those that are interested please drop an RSVP or just show up @ Loft and drink with muah~ =)

the girls

If you already got a date. ... bring him/her along! (so i can know her *ekkeke*)

If you already planned a trip ... cancel it! i'll send you trippin back home confirm!


If you are getting married on that day....cancel it too! *eekkeke* why marry him but not me la?

n the drinks

If you got dota appointment, I'm gonna freakin karate chop your computer in half if you don't come. DOTA SUMMORE LA~ *kekkeke*

If you got a fling appoitment, I'll oso karate chop your lil' brother if you chose da chick over my parteh..*ekkek*

If you're lookin' to get drunk....come la den~ apa cakap lagi~

So there you have it, come celebrate my moment on the way to unclehood. Hope to meet some of my readers there. It will make my day.

birthday

P/S: There is also going to be an after party...so please be prepared to get total lost *wink*

2 shots of whisky:

Vad3r said...

heya, happy BIRDday in advance ;)

Anonymous said...

sounds like u will be having a blast,..hehe...have fun!