Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, June 29, 2007

June Baby B'day!

Another June baby just turned one year older.

Wooo

And dis June baby is unique coz her name is June too. =)...and she is also muh a babe =P. Yeap....Happy Birthday June!!! May all your wishes comes true.

Make a wish June

We celebrated her b'day @ Velvet, where else rite? and wooooot.. it is one hell of a good night! (that is the reason why i blogged so late coz bz enjoyster mah!).

Her good bro, Eugene made this card for her. Ain't that sweeet =P Just like what I got from muh sis. (Eh...bro...u haven't tell me how I'm going to 'kow' June leh!...help la...) *ahem*

B'day card!

And what is a b'day without birthday kisses m i right?! Lol....check out how my bro here looks like when he is kissing *kekkeke*

Clown kiss

He looks like he jus slammed his face against the wall.*hahahha*

What happened dat night? WE drank, den I....er dance the whole time...*scratch head*...erm....everythin very vague now ...super memory lost. That's how much we drank. The next mornin' afternoon....me and muh bro sent her back. And gosh....tthat is a whole other story to tell.

Eugenadan

You see....muh bro hav told me that she stayed far..but he didn't tell me it was on another continent. *stres* It took me 40 minutes to get to her place.....to me, it seemed like I was driving across the border towards Thailand. -_-" She stays in U.K man....why does all the hot nice girls hav to stay so far?

Ukay man...don't play play

A message to the b'day girl:

"June babe....although I like you alot, but I think this might just be a problem. We keep in touch thru MSN ok? When I save enough money, I'll migrate over to your country. I'll send you love letters everyday n' pray that you won't forget me for I won't forget you. God is not fair, why must He keep such a great distance between us" =P *kekekeke*

JUst kiddin' yea? Who knows whenever I got full tank...I might just miss you enough to go down to U.K and see you. =)

P/S: June...I owe you one Iguana eh? So when we going to go buy la? (She likes Iguanas *shrugs*)

0 shots of whisky: