Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Smelly pussy rice

I have a big toilet problem today, no...its not what I ate... but this...

Gentle?

Erm.. where am I suppose to go? I'm no woman, and i'm not gentle... gosh.. I relied on faithful bushes. Apa ni? Can't a man pee properly anymore?

Anyways, I had dinner and drinks with Mr. Hamsap Kwai Lou tonight. While fetchin him back to his condo, I saw this advertisement..

robert's car

Me: Hey, Hamsap Kwai Lou....wat the hell is your car doing up there?
Mr. HKL: Er....sorry...I was drunk

(bloody hamsap kwai lou is full of crap)

I also had the weirdest food ever tonight... if you're a PJ'ian, you'd have known Williams mamaks a.k.a Kedai Haram Tepi Jalan.

William's mamak

Hm.... I didn't quite enquire bout why it is 'haram' (illegal) but I found out why when I started askin Mr. William (the owner) for recommendations

Mr William

Me: What spicy dishes you recommend?
William: ohh.... you try 'Chow Hai Fan'!!
Me: *lol*!!! what?!
William: It's nice.. try try
Me: errr...ok *HAhahahAA*

Smelly pussy rice

(Chow Hai in cantonese meant 'smelly pussy' or 'fried crab') He obviously named it this way on purpose. You gotta be 18 and above to order food around here =P F*rkin genius. I love smelly pussy rice. Pussies smells good @ Williams. *no puns intended* =P Must try!

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

been reading yr blog for quite a while now.. entertaining blog u have.. err.. if u go to williams again, u try ordering their rolled sausage in cheese.. massive~! and delicious.. =].

Victor Tan said...

sarur> thanks =), massive sausage with cheese? wahh...i would need a paper bag over my head to eat that. *ekkeke* sausage no pussies yes. *ahahah* I'll try it out =P

Anonymous said...

i just noticed, in chinese that meal u had is chow hai fan haa? when i ordered in malay, it is "nasi goreng ketam tomyam seafood udang sotong".. massive name.. massive meal.