Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Friendster @ Sunway Pyramid !!

Have you been going to Sunway lately? If you have, maybe you'd notice the big white boards outside the main entrance that has alot of lovely sexy models on them.

Friendster 2

Then suddenly amongst them, there is a certain particular Model Tan someone ..*kekeke* Yeapp!!! Dats me!! Lol

Oooo is that vickyvacko?

I didn't really had the time to go check the boards when they are up but finally seeing a human size photo of me on a board is really surreal man!! *hahaha* Had a great laugh about it =P

Siapa tu?

While I was taking pictures of myself beside the board, I was hoping some crazy fan of mine in bikini would run towards me and ask me to sign her boobs napkin...but didn't happen -_-"

Lol my twin

Looking at them made me remember how hard was it to just be natural on the camera. 3 hours of smiling isn't easy man!!

Friendster cafe is opening soon in Sunway Pyramid, officially launching on this coming Monday (3/12/2007). Alot of models will be there (yea..me oso one of them ok boh? *kekekek*)

Me and Danie the pilot

So anyone that is interest in coming please leave ur contact here or just drop by!! =) Help me lahh... I got to get 50 ppl to come wei *stress*

The boards are gonna be taken down soon....*sniff sniff* There goes my modelling career. =P

2 shots of whisky:

Jerry Ong said...

Bro, thanks for promoting~ voucher for Friendster Cafe @ Sunway Pyramid can be download @ http://www.friendstercoffee.com/blog/2007/11/youre_invited_to_friendster_cafe_restaurant_at_main_entrance_sunway_pyramid.html

Anonymous said...

I might pop by on Monday. What time?