Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, November 2, 2007

Crazy life

I've missed out so many post this 2 weeks due because so many things are happening so fast, I don't even know where to start. Even as we speak, I'm blogging from my office and I only got few minutes left before I have to do something else. Truly, this 2 weeks have been great, and I don't just mean the Singapore trip.

I got to catch up with some old buddies from Hawaii..

Long lost hawaiian buds

Then I finally got to meet Cheron after so long she has gone to Singapore..

Cherony baby

in fact, she is right in front of me waiting while I'm blogging this. Gotta send her back to Ipoh later. Poor girl..

Then just few days ago we had a very successful exhibition, many thanks to Alexandra. With her around, collecting cards does not require us much persuasion. In fact, I've never seen them so happy giving us their business card.

Alexandra SLS?

Then two days back, I was suppose to go to Juicy launchin' at Pavillion with Dorcas. Couldn't attend it because my company's CEO suddenly wanted to have a meeting with me one on one. *stress* Couldn't forget how confused I was when I was informed of that. CEO? See Me? (Die...getting fired).

Me n dordor

Found out he was just curious bout the video shoot and made it up to Dorcas at Just Divine Bar.

Then of coz, not forgetting the crazy Halloween Party at Zouk that just passed. Omg.. hell of a party. I went as a drunkard. Nobody noticed I was in a costume.. -_-"

Just the 4 of us.

The halloween mambo jumbo

And yesterday, me and Cheron-y went to a bar/club called Scarlet. I have to admit that the bar really looks not bad,

Rose bar

Scarlet tables

Scarlet entrance

and the launch was pretty successful with free flow and free food 8-10pm. Had some fun there =)

The soft launch

Sigh, Cheron is going back in 2 hours time. Gotta miss her so much la. -_-" So gotta sign out now. Ciaos...

Oh yah.. will be going Bangkok tomorrow. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dat was my first outburst of excitement. Don't even have time for that but was really looking forward to it. =)

0 shots of whisky: