Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dizon On Fire

While I was in the streets of Bangkok sipping on a coconut waiting for the three crazy shopaholic,

Me sipping coconut in Bangkok

I saw a video playing on one of the huge ass Tv display(ing two other coconuts *kekeke*). At first I was like, woahh...who is dat good looking singer...den soon later in between a bunch of Thai words that I did not understand at all...the name Leah Dizon came out.

Leah Dizon

I was honestly shocked because Leah Dizon is just a model, least from the last I remember. Wow...had she gone far. And what more she is singing in Japanese. 0_0"

Leah Dizon

I mean, for a girl she relli have it all. Great looks, great body, she is Chinese mix Filipino and French... and now singing in Japanese. Wah liu... if you had a dream girl, she is at least one part of it if not all.

This is the video that caught my eye in Bangkok

Koi Shiyou


and I found another which is quite nice..

Leah Dizon - L.O.V.E. U [PV]


If I'm not mistaken, she started of as one of those Car Race Queen Models...

Leah Dizon Video Option


then went into professional modelling..

Leah de model


and then now a singer...

Leah Dizon - Softly + Everything Anything (PV)


Divine looking pan-asian girl, wit a 9.99 scoring figure (coz mine is 10 *kekeke*), who can speak all the sexiest language, and can move and sing. Can anyone say perfect?

0 shots of whisky: