Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, November 9, 2007

Leg Broke in Bangkok~

After this trip to Bangkok which is so different from the first trip there, I am officially a complete tour guide to the 'Heaven on Earth' - Bangkok. Being on holiday with 3 girls in Bangkok showed me the other side of Bangkok, the side where nobody takes off clothes and no ping pong balls starts flying around from half male/female private part. *lol*

In just a matter of 3 days, the girls manage to go to every night market, all the major shopping centre, and then came back with oversized luggages, satisfied hearts and a poor worn-out limping guy.*kekeke* I didn't know it would be so different, coz the last time I shopped in Bangkok, there were no clothings on sale. =P

Soi Nana

So instead of the a-Go-Go Bars, the crazy red light/massage parlour hunting and jumping from one rowdy disco to another.... this trip was pure clothes hunting and club hunting.

Chatuchak (Jatujak)

On the 2nd day, the girls headed off to Chatuchak weekend market early in the morning. Chatuchak only opens on Saturday and Sunday and is apparently the biggest market in Bangkok.

Shop from de top
you can even shop while you crossing the pedestrian bridge -_-"

Thinking that they should be exhausted by then, I took a cab to Chatuchak at about 3pm *kekeke* to meet them when they are worn and weak so there would be minimum shopping walking for me. Ended up I was wrong, they were just warming up and continued shopping til the last Thai aunty closes shop -_-".

Shoes!! shoes!!

How the hell did I know that there would be 15,000 shops in a night market. *stress*

JJ Market in the morning

This Chatuchak is one grand-momma of a 'pasar malam', what you want oso got, cockroach paperweight, Balenese furnitures, music by the streets..

Guitarman

they even have imported ciggies selling by the sticks. -_-"

Cute ciggies

Before nightfall, I am alreaedy heavy lifting too many plastic bags on both of my hands. Even the Thai aunties saw me also laugh.

Shop too much

Thai Aunty: Hey, all this for her?
Me: Yahh *pants* *pants*
Thai Aunty: *kekkeke* You no have?
Me: *shake head*
Thai Aunty: *turns to Alexandra* This one nice boy, eh... your husband
Me: *shake head fast*
Thai Aunty: oh.. *looks at her n looks at me den run inside her shop*

(5 minutes later)
Thai Aunty: heere ..hereee...put inside.. no drop, nice boy *gives huuuge plastic bag*
Me: Omg... thank you! *alas somebody appreciates me... but ...a Thai Aunty -_-"*

Nice Thai aunty

Chatuchak

Yummie

Chatuchak is really a must go for shopping maniacs, but a nono for those who go for the real good stuff =P.

Shopping is really not my specialty so I've decided to let the expert do some review on shopping spots in Bangkok.

Pratunam Market, & PatPhong Night Market

We actually went to the infamous PatPhong to check out the a-GoGo shows... it closes early on Sunday -_-" End up shopping again!!! OMG

Patphong



Platinum Mall, Siam Paragon, Central World and MBK

MBK = mabuk?
MBK centre = Mabuk Centre

still not enought!?

By the 3rd day, the girls bought so many things that I was secretly hoping that they have ran dry.

how much!?

But they didn't... coz they drive a very very hard bargain with the shops. Extra 10 baht (10 cents RM) also they calculate. Apa la -_-"

wooohoo!!!

Half way walking through Siam Paragon, we saw this shop called Loft (same name as two clubs in KL) . Loft in Bangkok sells cute and unique toys and accessories. I bought a few stuff from there coz I'm a loyal customer to 'Loft'. I was tired and confused *kekeke*

Loft??? Huh???! Loft in shopping centre!??! woohooo!! *dance dance*


I think among all of the malls, they liked Platinum most. Coz they stayed there for so long til I have to go for a massage while waiting for them. -__-" Let me call Amanda and ask ...=P

Victor - What do you think about Platinum mall?
Amanda - Nice place to shop because that place is actually a wholesale place. All the baju there got two prices, one is retail and one is wholesale price. Obviously it is not as cheap as Jatujak, but Jatujak is messy and Platinum is more organized. The only bad thing is the stores there are almost the same. Platinum is definitely the 2nd best place for me. Cheap cheap =P

Bingo!! I was correct.

BIIIIIIIG PROBLEM
*kekeke* no problem to shop... big problem for boyfriends... =P

Let me try ask Rachel now ... *kekeke*

Victor - Which mall you like to shop in Bangkok the most ah?
Rachel - I like Jatujak the most.
Victor - Mall lah .. -_-"
Rachel - Platinum mall lor...very cheap because they are wholesaler.

Girls are de same no?

get new bra here!
New bras... genius underwear -_-" You wear, you turn to genius

notti costumes
Who wanna wear these for me ?

Happy gal

Victor - Wei, in Bangkok which mall you like the most

Alexandra - Errmm... I like Platinum mall...er err... dunno la if cheap stuff I like platinum mall coz can buy wholesale price and better quality?
Victor - isit not same as Jatujak?
Alexandra - not same lo i think... I think Jatujak worse quality

(pssst.... I see same same thing only 0__0. Price = Quality?) *shuts mouth*

Suan Luam Night Bazaar


Suan-Lum

It was really a crazy holy cow leg breakin' shopping experience.. never compete with girl's stamina in shopping malls. They got turbo, we are just kapchais.

Rachel's stuff

0 shots of whisky: