Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bangkok Bangkok!!

*clears throat* I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BANNNNNNNNNNNGKKOOOOKKK!!!!! Sigh, Bangkok always gets me. Although this is my second trip there, I still feel the same shitty feelin' when I come back from the land of too many beautiful mui mui chais paradise. For you guys whom have went before, you'll know exactly what I mean. For me, Bangkok is the only place that I've really did love.. I think Hawaii don't even comes close. It has great spicy food (I like Tom yum!), cheap stuff, great massages, great nightlife and of course... too many pretty girls that seems way too polite not to take back home and tear.. love.

The first time I went there, my friend William was singing on the plane.

Me: Why are you singing wei, so happy for what?
William: Wooohoo *singing & dancing stupidly* We are going to Bangkok!! *sway hornily*
Me: *laughs* No need so happy right?
William: You don't know wan la! Your first time! *continues singing* Wahliao eh, many many girls ...woo~~~ *stupid dance*

passport check!

Now I can rightfully advise those of you who haven't been to Bangkok. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?? It really gives a whole new meaning to Heaven is right on top of us. When they say on top, they meant north...pointin to Thailand. Si!?

This 2nd trip, I was happily singing inside *shhhh...* The girls didn't know, but I was ... ehehehhe...super excited. *lol* I guess now they know... anyhow, this time I went with 3 girls... the same 3 girls that went to Singapore with me. Yeah... we are on a travelling mission, but of course with different objectives in mind. They, are of course is trying to do as much shopping as they can. And me, trying to get my hands on as many pheeeeeeewweeeeeeeeeeet Thai girls to as many hotspots as possible for the sole benefits of my readers only. Yes, I'm that noble. *kekeke*

Man just talking about it makes me want to take the next flight back *stress* Seating on the AirAsia stiff seats to get a sore back again, and then head directly to a Thai massage parlor right after. Perfect way to start a holiday. *ekkeke*

stiff seats!

The girls too were smiling gleefully when we arrived. Never seen them so happy before, I think in their mind must be all the bags, clothes, accessories and more bags that they are going to shop for.

Rachel in Thailand

I kinda looking forward for the same thing. Honest! Bags(side), no (clothes), ASSessories and more Bags(side). See! *kekekek*

But before all that could happen, we gotta go for a nice massage. We all went to one that was recommended by Rachel's friend. It is located at Pratunam, opposite Eastin Hotel. The place looked kinda small but it is relli cheap and good. Just 400 baht for 2 hour Thai Massage. Just what we needed after seating on AirAsia's perfectly 'comfortable' seats.

Massage, good taime

Helpp!!!

Flexibility

After that, we took a 'Tuk-tuk' back to the hotel. And the girls met a very hamsap hansem driver. *ekkeke*

Me, toot toot driver

'Tuk tuk' is the best way to travel on the busy streets of Bangkok.

Tut tut!!

Apparently, it is more costly than Taxis, I think because it is for the tourist and also they get around faster in traffic.

On our first day, the girls were kind enough to withhold their temptation from shoppin' to join me for dinner instead with my cousin which are also living in Bangkok. We were all hungry for food after the nice massage and travelling.

thai fooooood

Then after dinner, my cousin brought us to 'White House' which is a famous nightclub in Bangkok. The following content is exclusively mouth-watering plus obscenely sexy for adults only.

White house Nightclub

May I say, this place rocked my socks and kick started our Bangkok trip. Not long after we drank a few glasses, the Thai hotchimomma started walking up stage and shake their bom bom for all of us to see. I was of course too shy when that happened *kekekek* but it was too late. Their motion, their look and their outfit hypnotized me like some voodoo black magic. I'm a weak potato right after. -_-

Pheeweeeeeeeet

First there was like 10 to 15 of them on the bar

White house chick

Then suddenly, a few dozen of them popped out of nowhere as customers started walking in..

The bar

And soon the whole place was crowded with Thai chickadees in skimpy clothes waiting ... yesh... it is an 'omg why i come this place with 3 girls situation'. LOL...kiddin kiddin'.

Cute yet sexy dancer

I'm beginning to suspect that they have a babe machine hidden back churning them out.

3 + 1, stress

Of course I was screaming in my pants mind when all that happened. But my girl+friends were around so I can't jump around like a happy monkey. =(

Then suddenly, Amber chia (lookalike) started walking up the stage as all the girl's left.

amberchia?

What looked like a normal sexy slow dance turned out to be a strip+come+stick me+sticker+show. Wahhhh lao eh, this is definitely more fun than those strip clubs in Hawaii, this one you get to put a sticker on the stripper (cost about 100 baht each) anywhere. That was when I popped, no more gentle steady man... I'm a happy monkey *kekekek*

Meoww! Human pet?

I bought everyone one *kekekeke* including the girls so they can be happy monkeys too. =P

OMG! she is sstrrii strii pping

When a gentleman sees a girl naked in a cold place, sticking a sticker on her seems like the right thing to do... agree?

You need to cover urself dear, here you go..a sticker

Alexandra went straight for her breast *kekekek*

Alex says, oo bouncy!

I've never had so much fun playing with stickers =P

Very gooooooood tiiii....me!

I've got a few videos of our night in White House but you hamsap guys just gotta wait til my last post when I compile the videos together. *ekkeke* Trust me, it will be worth the wait. =P Once again, I love Bangkok!!

0 shots of whisky: