Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Party Animal = No Wife

Well, for those who are waiting for the clubbing post... here it is. Sorry coz was very preoccupied on the Bangkok entries. Would like to thank everyone for the patience and also I'm amazed at how my blog have gained so many viewers.

Like for instance, yesterday I met Michael Yip a professional photographer at a celebrity search event in Loft

Michael Yip: Hi, you're Victor right? (Holding a big ass camera in Loft)
Me: Yeah... hi. You're that photographer right? what you doing here?
Michael Yip: (looks at me and points at his camera) Have to come here take picture and compete with your blog wat.
Me: (realized how stupid is the question) Hahahahah! You kidding or wat, my camera so small your one so big.

It is just nice to know that somebody actually come here and reads my crap (though many of you just look at the hootchimomma pics).

Michelle strikes a sexy drunk pose

I wonder when a girl gonna come up to me, its been all hamsap guy readers only. Helloo!??!? Where are my girl groupie.

Last two weeks have been pretty slow in the clubs. I think everyone is either saving for a holiday or all have finally found a new partner and busy making babies at home. Sigh... all I can make is belly.

But this two weeks also have many unexpected clubbers starts popping out and joining me. Like sexy Melissa the sexiest lawyer in Malaysia whom have dissapeared for far too long

Mel is back to clubs

May whom have drove all the way from Penang straight to Velvet

May came down from Penang

A bunch of Indo-chinese babes (Rosy & friends) from Sunway college (i think) which my friends brought..

omg...so sexy

William, which will soon be my new wing man

Funky Will

Adrian and his new girlfriend Ashley whom he met in Human Pet - Facebook. Basket, these peer to peer dating stuff relli works one ah??? Wah liu.. they make a relli cute couple =)

Adrian's master cum girlfriend

Soke Yee which was incredibly cute in her skeleton dress. How can they make a sweet looking dress and put lil skeleton logos everywhere so discretely. Suits her to the max coz she is a Sweet devil *sweat*

Soke Yee's Cute outfit

A new bunch of strangers which suddenly appeared at my table yesterday... still dunno who are they but cool people

 New recruits

Roxanne which was wearing this seriously seductive white dress. I was like omg... need to rip them off like right now...*ekkekek* (My signage is place this way on purpose *woowee*)

Woww wee

Michelle and her friend who came clubbing alone. How can two girls come out by themselves... sooo dangerous. *grabs them and pull them to my table* LoL

Michelle n her seductive fren

I'm drunk already

And a girl which is having her Hen's night. She was walking around in this

trying to get people to buy her shots. I bought her one. Sigh, another one ties the knot.

Bought shots for the on-de-way bride

Then after a few drinks, I also wanted to get married..

i'm getting married too

Now just need to find myself a bride... It is hard when all girl thinks men like me are dangerous...

Where got all men dangerous?

Best Dress of the Week


Its gotta be this girl (forgot name again). That is some classy piece of cloth she is wearing... topped with that face just makes it hell of a sexy.

Sexy indo chinese

be my wife can ah? lol*

4 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Sigh... my pictures still a far cry from your sexy hootermamas.. :p Next time intro mah... don't just makan all these girls yourself. :p

Vad3r said...

eh I was at Loft too, Friday nite?

Unknown said...

Haha! The glasses rawkin man!!

Victor Tan said...

michael yip> i don't makan them la -_-"

vad3r> yeap, friday friday!

wussy> lol, too bad can't catch it blinkin