Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, November 30, 2007

Boob talk

It's early Friday morning and I just bumped into this interesting entry @ Zewt's talking bout boobie girl's top part being exposed and their experiences.

wahliao

What a lovely topic to kick start your Friday =P So I thought why not give it some inputs.

Yea... this is kinda interesting because I've never really thought bout the female counterpart point of view. While I was in Hawaii, girls over there just show off their 'boing boing' everywhere as though they are on lelong (sales).

nice... bra!!

They make it seemed so effortless for us guys to look that it isn't worth peeking anymore .. becomes kinda distasteful 'if you get what I mean'. *kekeke*

Lets face it guys, if you're in a serious conversation with a girl showing 'half ball' and talking to you at the same time... it is 'hard'.

heloo

The conversation..

She: So how is your company doing lately?
Him: It's err...*sweat* things are looking eerrr...up then down then.. up la. Hopefully smooth and pointy... i mean... pointing to our this years hole.. err.. i mean goal. *sweat*

It is the same kinda stress and guilt feeling you get when you have to answer your boss on why you've not completed your work on time during the World Cup Season. Yeah... these are the kinda things that 'real man' cannot tahan (resist) but to plunge into indulge at least abit. =P Both oso round, both oso nice to watch but don't kick the wrong one lah. *ekkeke*

Lately I've been noticing unknowingly realizing that it is becoming harder and harder to hold a decent conversation in clubs. This is especially true when one of your girl+friends starts coming over to say 'hi' wearing exceptionally low-cut dress standing especially close to you because i couldn't hear them if they are not 'close enought' *lol* Then when they do get close enought and bends down to listen to what you gotta say, I wished they didn't coz I see mountain and valley everywhere. Apa lah... its tough to club leh. *sweat*

i see.... love!

But I do hear quite an amount from the charbohs relating to this issue before like

Girl: I cannot tahan him lah... everytime he purposely come close then sure peep here peep there. eeeeeeeeeee..... so hamsap!!

or hear them when they didn't know that it was the issue

Girl: I don't know why so many guys like me for... like this Datuk like me, this DJ like me.... eee.... I'm just a normal girl... not pretty oso... headache lah!! *slap heads then adjust her extra super low V dress exposing super D 'boings boings' *stress*

(tried consoling her but in the end I oso like her liao *kkekek*)



Anyways, the question is... after girls take 1-2 hours to get ready, save so much money to buy such a beautiful dress, and dancing so promiscuously....

...
....
......

we are suppose to look or not??!?

helo!? anybody trap down there?

Someone from planet Venus please explain .. confuse guy here. =P Have a mountain full of joy Friday *ekkekeke*

4 shots of whisky:

Francis Ho said...

I must confess that I did not read your post - I just looooked at it! ;)

zewt said...

hahahahha.... looks like we have to do them a favour else their time spent to dress up wont be worth it right? hahahaha....

those club experience of yours are really... hmmmm sounds familiar...

by the way, those pics... u put your blog there... you didnt take them personally...do you?

Victor Tan said...

fh20> lol* yea... i have a 'hard' time putting up this entry..

zewt> I think it's a tricky situation Zewt, we only have split seconds to peek, else we might cross the line between 'admiring their beauty' to 'plain pervert' =P *lol* I can't put those that I took =P

zewt said...

well... maybe they are just so willing to let you look and err... ok... dont want to sound too pervert already.

time for you to club tonight i guess.