Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Woot Woot

Hi there everyone, so what are you doing? If you're online you should be either checking your mail, surfing my blog or let me guess... FACEBOOK?!??! Adui, c'mon lah friend... facebook is a con leh. So many things to do, more work then your regular day to day job. It is the perfect thing to do to waste time. So be strong, tahan (perservere).... *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum* (super yoga stance).

*bah* I'm hooked -_-" Stupid 'Human Pet' application really got me good. I've been spending the last few days trying to own as many humans as possible *muauauhaAHHAHAHAA*

pets

It is the closest thing one regular chap can get to world domination. *muhahaHAHAA*

Just need to gather enought money to buy myself out from my owner and buy her too. Coz I wanna be master to all(place lil finger besides lips) *ngek ngek ngek*.

I've been owned

Seriously, this stupid game is so addictive. I can't sleep, can't get drunk properly, can't think, can't work... wah liu. Those that are already in the application will know what I mean. So I've decided to write a post on it to invite all of you to come join in. I don't wanna be the onli stupid one lah. Plus, I might already own you as my pet. *kekekek* So be a good puppy and don't wander too far. *muahahaha*

human pet

You can even name all your pets. Buy your enemies n spank them to your liking. Buy your friends and pet them like a lil pup. Give them stupid names and sell them off to someone in Timbuktoo. *hahhaaha*

dAMN iT, I've lost it. Where is the nearest facebook rehabilitation center?

Woot woot signing out. (oh.. dats my nickname my master give me) *Grrr* *bites!*

2 shots of whisky:

~indulgeAngel~ said...

woot woot u really wrote about human pets ar...kekekek..stay with me dont got away yeah i feed u milkie milk later

Victor Tan said...

okie master *wags tail* ... (the things I do to get milk) *wink*