Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sick cow

Been really sick this two days, bounded in bed for more than 48 hours. Omg... I didn't know a person can sleep for so long but yeahh... Finally feeling better now that I can crawl out of bed to write this entry.

All these hardcore partying and drinkin' got me thinking that I was actually immortal or something. But alas, I'm just human... and having not bath for 2 days ....makes me even less than that...now I'm just a stinkin rotten cow -_-".

Stinkin cow

Gosh.... I do relli smell like crap. *sniff sniff* Gonna bath after this. *kekkee*

Last Wednesday, my friends decided to go one on one with Johnnie Walker. Meaning.. one bottle per person. A bit the siao (crazy).. I see oso I drunk liao

A bottle a pax?

The girls too went for it, one flaming per person. Girls are no longer like how they used to be, just knitting and making soup at home. *keekeek*

Flaming hot chick

Took very little pictures coz I forgot to bring my memory stick on Friday... here is Saturday. These were taken when I was still sober.

Brian n chick

This is Jee Chen, the girl that talks very little to me yet know quite a bit bout me even before I got a blog. So I sum up, either she relli keh poh...or relli like me. *ekkekeke* Joking jokin..

Jee Chen n me

Then here is Eva, the girl that almost always ends up at the podium. She used to get drunk everytime but then she decided alcohol is not for her... (coz she gets drunk everytime like me =P)

Eva n me

Hmm... dis two looks like they got something going on or something is gonna happen really soon. *kekekek*

Still not drunk yet

I actually drove two girls to Velvet on Saturday... yet none of them followed me home my car back. Only figured that out when I woke up the next mornin',... wonder what happened to them. I CARE OK!!

Best Dress of the Week

Tattoo...woot

Don't ask me whats her name coz I don't even remember taking this photo. -_-" Okey now....it is time to bath. Stinkin cow signing out.

..................................

Edited:

I found out the name of the best dressed girl from a friend. Apparently her real name is Esther Ong. But guess wat, she got a second name too 0_0... and it is May Jestine. What?! Now girls got two names?,.. I can't even remember one! ARgh!!!

Come to think of it, I want a second name too...just to confuse the girls abit. From now on...my second name is ... Jamesey Bong! Cool ? So who wanna be my Jamesey Bong girls?

0 shots of whisky: