Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mambo Van Buuren

So the Hari Raya Weekend is over? I hope there is many survivors coz it has been a long hardcore partying weekend for me. It was so bizarre that it seems like I've been drunk for the last 4 days, merely remembering which day isit most of the time. A lil recap just to make sure I don't screw things up in this post.. *kkeke* and oh yah..pictures are in random order...coz all this happened in one LOONG day. Here is the recap...

Friday - Barbeque @ HY's house cum Loft de Mania

It was great, HY is de man when it comes to barbeque party. Thanks bro... sorry forgot to drink the wine coz you offered me like whisky, beer, screwdriver etc...
No pics, busy drinking and going to the toilet. -_-"

Loft was great too, finally met Seth muh buddy. Seems to be doing fine =).

The secret

And oh yah, saw something interesting.

Wahhh chah!!!

Wah... flexible~ (ok... what you're thinking right now?)

Saturday - Velvet SNL

Tarzan n Jane

Unknown podium girls

Alice n ??

Lots of chickadees magic and great fun, met a few new friends and found out one of them is a cop.

Drunken me: HEY, DRINK ONE MORE C'MON BROTHA!
Cop: Oh..ok ok..
Drunken me: YOU DRIVING ARH LATER? BETTER CAREFUL...HARI RAYA LOTSA COPS CARI MAKAN!
Cop: I'm a cop *shows badge*
Notsodrunken me: 0_0

Also met a girl from Taiwan, our girls ought to learn how to party like her. She was dancing the whole night by herself and can drink too. Dat's what I mean by 'Just here for the party'. However, no one believe that I go by that. -_-"

Taiwanese girl

Sunday - Velvet Mambo van Buuren

While all the youngsters are going to Amin Van Buuren, the uncle young man goes to Mambo Van Buuren. After PVD (Paul Van Dyke), in which I almost lost a nose and an arm ...I don't think I wanna go for Amin. *AMEN*

Anyways, Mambo Van Buuren rocked n was packed.

The party ladies

Melissa finally got her ass to Velvet that night.

Mel is back!

Johnnie Walker became the cam whore that night..

Yo yo wazzup JW

My buddie here together with his girlfriend (a highschool mate of mine). Don't remember her looking like this before... lesson learned abit late. -_-"

The Japanese couple?

I always forget her name but I know she have a taste for dresses...

Sexy lee an isit?

Sabrina and friends were there too. Wooow... Sabrina looking good nowadays.

Codee n boy boy

Sabrina de babe (not available sorry)

The rest of the night was prett blurry... even my camera got drunk and blurry..(warning: photo quality going down). Question mark

Not gonna torture you with all the over-exposed pictures... But somehow or rather my camera was fine again when..

Mabel kwan

My camera really does love me =)

Monday - Hanna Bar

Hanna Bar is a new bar in Hartamas, which really is a very nice place to chill. Didn't really fancy it that much the first 2 times, but when I went there Monday and sat down at my friend's place, a hootchi momma started talking to me and asking me what I'd like to drink. Made the drink for me and even throw in a massage and a kiss *I wish*. Then later I found out that she is working there. Chehhh... no wonder so nice. -_-"

Anyways, I asked one of them how come I didn't see them the first n second time I went there. Then I found out that they only come on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I repeat, Monday..Tuesday ... Wednesday. (jot that down yet?). Yea...they are really not bad looking. Been to so many bars, I thought I could spot a bar girl a mile away. Guess I was wrong.

Anyhow, somewhere in between Friday - Monday, I remember that I was sober. Yes... I was.. I think. *kekeke* Btw, just wanna take this opportunity to say NO THANKS GUYS FOR GETTING ME SO HELL OF A DRUNK !!! *pengsan* (faint)

A few things happened this week that is worth remembering (I'm just saying it coz I can't remember the rest)... (1) got someone's phone number finally (after a very long time) but now don't know what to do with it. -_-" (2) caught in a frenzy pet buying war on Facebook's Human Pet with a friend enemy *kekke* (3) a few girls came up to me and ask why I don't have a girlfriend or thought I have one and (4) got a police officer drunk *dats a record*.

Basket... I'm having this hangover for like 4 days now. Any longer, it should be called something else... like Hangforever. -_-" Alamak, stress~.

Next up, I'll be in Singapore from 19th-22th so anybody who cares to join me... you know what my number is.. If not, drop me a mail. =)

2 shots of whisky:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

err where exactly is this hanna place?..is it similar to somo ar?..hmm another new place to check out..

Victor Tan said...

Joe> It is the row of shops behind 7-11, facing the huge car park area. Turn left after the car park, and its the 2nd or 3rd lot. =) Enjoy