Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, October 8, 2007

F is not for Fighting

The past week have been a WWF one. I go to club, there is fight. I go to karaoke, there is fight. I pass by kopitiam, there is fight. This is fighting week or wat?

Hero?

But I've noticed that there has been an increase in anger nowadays. If you are one of them with fury-gone-de-wrong-way-when-drunk, it will be a good time to sing 'I feel pretty~~ oh so pretty~~' like what Adam Sandler did in the movie Anger Management. *ekkeke* The drink is suppose to ease your thoughts off your problems, not to make more ya know?

Anyways, if this goes on...it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a boxing ring place outside every entertainment outlet. Might as well make some money and also give some entertainment while people are fighting. Too bad they won't look as good as WWF and it won't be World Class boxing experience... coz it will look something like this...minus the muscles

Fighter lah

And soon we will be plannin the night like this:

Ah Chu: Hey, wanna go fighting or not?
Ah Kow: Yea... i need some exercise lah ... belly big liao?
Ah Chu: Ok ok brotha, .... I punch, you kick... must stylo one ok?
Ah Kow: If cannot win how?
Ah Chu: Then we run lah... den go home...go internet... find the bugger on facebook den ask him join fighter's club and chik chow (one on one)!!!

What is worst is that, most of the time the people that gets involve in these fights are my friends and the cause almost always due to jealously.

U're under arrest joanne~~ hehe

And most of the time, they are both my friends. Which means, this week have been kinda crappy because I have to at least try to stop the fight..

Yong de police

so I spent the alot of time this week trying to resolve conflict, saying too many sorries for no reason...-_-" I tot sorry is only most often used when you're in a relationship no? I'm just a single man tryin to get drunk with some chick -_-"

Elaine looks so scared *kekek*

Gwen

Sometimes I do feel that I should just stand back and start cheering ...

I'm a cute devil? ?

coz it is relli a very dumb thing to fight. It is already dumb to fight when you're kids, what is worst you're an adult just trying to grab some hot chick home have some good time. *kekeke*

Other than that, things were great. Haven't went to karaoke to test my beautiful voice for a long time...lucky my sexy voice still there *ekkekee* and oso got a few people drunk *ngek ngek*.

Victoria n Elaine

Least saturday ended pretty good too

Shots, crush, n flying

Me n Umbrella

Linda linda~

Best Dressed Girl of the Night:

Me n Mable

'nuff said *wink*
.....................................

The worst way to end a good night is to have to play police and not getting some 'kopi' money out of it Don't you think?

police tan

OMG....its 3 a.m!!! My corporate shootin starts in 4 hours.. Damn it.. ciiao~~

Oh yahh... don't forget... make love .. not war. Get a few kids if not can always make more. Good for the belly too *kekekek*

love is everywhere

Police Tan signing out. Peace!!

double de V pls

0 shots of whisky: