Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, October 25, 2007

4 babes 1 guy and an island

Legend has it that there was this boy that went to Singapore with four hot hoochimomma and partied the whole night long til he got so drunk, he ended up with 5 hootchimomma at the end of the night. This is the story...

Eh.. you know ah... after shooting like the whole day, sweat all coming out from the armpit and all tired and stuff, I realize that the highlight of the day has only just begun. *kekekek*

Me had to bring all the hootchimomma sweet innocent girl out to eat. It is surprising how much they can eat... and maintain that hourglass figure. -_-"

@ Newton Circus

Can't say so much on my part... I'm on my way to getting a vase figure. So we went to Newton Circus to makan all kind of seafood. It was then I realize that I'm the only guy with 4 slow-motion walking divas with hair swaying from left to right. Cia lat.... all the Singaporean Ah Beng, aunty and uncle started staring. Wah liao... then I decided to ask them to walk in front of me. Better look like a body guard to 4 leng luis then a big time tai kor who will kena whack anytime. *kekekek*. Oh ya, did you know that you can't smoke in Newton Circus even though it is open area? *lol* All I have to say is "Welcome to Singapura". Yea... I was pretty much the tour guide for them coz Alexandra and Christina only came here when they were still sucking their thumb. *kekkeke*

Yam Seng!

After eating, they were all hyped up and ready to go. So I went back, took a quick shower to get rid of the smell from my armpit and did a 5 minutes chant in my room to wish me luck for the night. coz I don't wanna get whack by jealous Singaporeans. *kekekee*

4 in 1

We headed off to Zouk.. I mean Velvet first.

My good old friend Andy has quit Velvet so he have arranged for me to meet up with Magdalene (never met before).

Luckiest guy @ Zouk Singapore

As I was waiting, this little sweet girl came up to me and say 'Hi, you Victor?'. I nodded and she say.. 'I'm Magdalene.. come in'. I've to admit, I was expecting at least a 28 year old girl, tall and stuff. Magdalene looked like one of those girls that I've to sneak in to the clubs... but she is one hot 23 year old Velvet floor manager. =P

Thanks Magdalene for arranging tables at Velvet n Zouk for us. We spent like 15 minutes in Velvet then headed off to Zouk which I thought would be better.

In Velvet

4some?

Sadly, no. Zouk and Velvet ain't having much crowd tat night.. wat happened? I oso dunno. But while we were at Zouk, we played this stupid game Alexandra thought us. I think it is called the Superhero game coz the whole game is about calling super hero names and posing like them. BATMAN!!! SUPERMAN!!! ULTRAMAN!!! DRUNKMAN!! (no no...i added dat). *kekeke*

Batman! Superman! Ultraman!!!

It was pretty fun but I think the whole Zouk thinks we are crazy. Then when they get all high on alcohol, they started looking sexy...which was extremely hazardrous for my health coz... they were looking like this...

Seduce to the max

I straight away tar pao them back home We headed off to MOS after to check out if the scene is better there. Rachel's friend Arthur was kind enough to give us a ride in his Audi convertible. This is the best rear view mirror view you can get. I wonder how Arthur got us there in one piece.

The best rearview mirror view

I would have crashed due to distraction. *kkekeek*

Coincidentally, Miss Leen (the Singapore girl) is at MOS too. What I'm talkin, she is always there... yea. Met up with the girl that always manage to turn my alredy chaotic life, upside down.

Leen n me

The rest was history. Like the legend has it. 5 girls 1 guy, 1 night in Singapore and survived the jealousy of the Ah Bengs. *lol*

4 + 1 Wooot wooot

Thanks Rachel

Rachel

Alexandra

Alexandra

Amanda

Amanda

and Christina

Christina

once again for helping me out. Hope you all really did enjoyed yourself coz I did. =)

1 shots of whisky:

Allen said...

lol dude u are my idol