Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Return of the Bearing

Prepost

Thanks Venessa for fillin' up as guest writer while I'm away. And no, it is not my job to party across South East Asia. I haven't expanded thus far yet. *kekeke*

...........................................


Alas, I'm back home from the 2 days of partying hard sweaty work in Singapore. Actually the feeling is kinda mixed, coz I'm also kinda going to miss all this Hollywood stylo milo film making that have been going on these past month.

Training room

May I take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone that is involved, especially the production team that have put so much effort into shooting the hot models the latest blockbuster "Lord of The Bearing" and this "The Return of the Bearing". *ekkekek*

Lots of preparation and coordination had to be done that is why I came one day earlier. I had to prepare things like who is going to be in which shots, what time should the shots be made, how it is going to be done and what props will be needed. That is like playing God for the day,

The making of ..

coz everyone had to do what I want them to do. *kekekek* Pretty fun asking people to walk around, sit, talk when I want them to and stuff like dat. *hahaha* Eh.. but I'm doing my job, someone gotta do it. *kekeke*

Action!

The first day of the shot (Saturday) at my Singapore HQ was very hectic because we were covering all the shots that required the most staff first coz the next day is a Sunday and you don't wanna pay too much overtime stress our staff too much. *ekekek* The shooting started at 7 am, and ended about 9pm. Wah liu...super stressful day.

Jessyln de office girl

Oh, did I mentioned that I brought 3 super duper hot girls from KL to help me out for the shoot? Thank you Christina, Alexandra and Rachel for helping out and spicing up my video. Realli relli appreciate it.

beauty makes beauty

I think the crew and some of my staff also appreciated it too much coz I think I saw some saliva drippin' out from the side of their mouth. *kekeke*

3 in 1?

Let me write 'The Return of the Bearing' preview first.

In the 'Return of the Bearing' which is of course the sequel to Lord of the Bearing Part II, Rachel were joined with two of her trusted friends in her quest to reach an island called Singapore and to safely bring the precious bearing to mount MOS. Watch them as they defeat many dangerous creatures (hamsap camera man and singaporean clubbers) with their natural beauty, and endure their temptation for keeping 'my precious' bearing for themselves.

One thing I learned from this video producing experience is that things have to appear more beautiful than life.

Christina customer service

And for that to happen, you have to have beautiful things and emotions placed before the screen.. and capturing it from the right angle, with the right lense & lighting and the right tempo of camera movement. Filming this kinda shots makes life looks so plain and dull.

Welcome shot

In order to make my life just like how it is in the movies, I'll have to change the things I do like move in inconsistent tempo, tiltin my head to capture the right angle of things, and hold a torch light just in case somethings needs abit more lighting. But if I do that, I'll end up lookin like the most interesting spastic on the street, walkin like the gollem in Lord of the Ring and holding a torch light. *kekeke*

But yea, looking at how the shots being made is surreal. It's like u're living in one of those cosmetic commercials where everything is perfect. The girls of course made this come true, that is why I chosed them la! Had the right smile, the right confidence, the right image for my company.

Beauty captured

Since I can't afford to give them a full time job in my company (darn it, models expensive wei!), least I have them in the corporate profile. *ahahaha* I wonder what would happen if our customers starts to look for them.

Wooty wooty

Customer: Hey Vic, eh... who is that girl in that video. Wahhh... si beh leng lui wei!!
Me: 0_0" Ehhh... oh that one is from our branch in Indonesia
Customer: Ohhh...isit? I got factory there oso. Ask her come service us. I will buy everything from her... she is too beauliful.
Me: (Hai lat!)

Anyways, the girls also really made it fun for me coz the whole day was pretty hectic.

Bluek says christina

Guess their smiles and the silly things they do really did made my day (although they not smiling at me la...but can pretend wat!). Here are some shots taken in between the shooting process. Can anyone spell 'SLS'?

S.L.S

Then suddenly they decided it's deepavali...and did this. Or is this some super power moves to defeat the creatures from mount MOS? Adui...*lmao*

Girls gone wild

Of course, their energy and presence really did shook up some commotion between the production team. I notice they were moving faster, combing their hair occasionally, acted more professionally, and some... gone 'cuckoo' and started asking for numbers, flirting and shooting at the girls only and not shots that our company needed. -_-"

Camera man lost concentration

It is then I realized that I have hired a very hamsap camera man. *basket* (this shot is taken by Christina)

After the shoot was over, we headed back to hotel and .. wat else.. PARTY LAA!!! Catch more of that in the next post. =) One last thing, can't believed I wrote so much of crap. *hahaha*

0 shots of whisky: