Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, October 29, 2007

4 babes 1 guy and an Island, Take 2!

I know, it seems like for the past whole week I've neglected all the other events that have been happening and totally concentrated on my recent Singapore trip cum video shoot. But it really seems like a waste if I didn't post the 2nd day for the girls here coz it's like *ahem* very good for the eyes lah! *kekeke*

Ok so the second day went like this. I, of coz have still got to attend to my video shooting from morning til evening. The highlight was shooting this big ass container... the whole scenario and set up makes it too tempting not to do some Jackie Chan stunt just for the heck of it.

Photo taken inside huge container

The gals have the whole day free and easy, so naturally their legs took them to shopping. They decided to check out Vivo City.

Christina @ Vivo

Rachel @ vivo

(Photo credit to Christina)

I'm just too lucky that I was busy that day coz erm...going shopping with 4 girls only means you're the automatic butler, body guard, shopping bag hanger and answer-and-get-scolded-opinion-giver.

Yeah... it is scary when you have to walk the whole entire shopping complex at turbo speed, going around in circles til your legs wanna patah dat kind. But the scariest is of coz when they hold two piece of clothing that looks especially similar to the ones they already wearing and ask you to choose which one looks better. My tip to you my friends, there is no right answer. Better act like you're a blind man and start retreating slowly when dat happens. *kekeke*

As expected, the shopping went out of hand and we only got ready to go for dinner at 10:30 pm. *stress* Promised to bring them to Equinox because they came to Singapore for the shooting. Good if you're taking one girl so you can super romantico her, but not very super when you bring 4 girls. The only thing romantic about that is when the fat Singaporean gay waiter from Equinox starts blinking at you when you pay that offensively oversize bill. *Ouch*

Equinox ..phew closed

Conversation on the way up to Equinox

Me: Girls, after this meal I might have to eat those Nasi Lemak 50 cents per packet for the rest of the year. *ekkeke*
The girls: *giggles*
Me: (I'm not kidding leh...) *stress*

Luckily for me, the kitchen closed at 10pm. I LOVE YOU EQUINOX!! (lol, joking girls).

So we tried looking for someplace to eat and ended up eating fingerfood in this place called 'Highlander' in Singapore. That is because most of the kitchens in Singapore closes at 10pm on Sunday. 0_0 weird. Yeah... we were so hungry that we ordered every choice of fingerfood there is.

Eating all fingerfood

At Clarke Quay

So happens, that night was also my friend, Ah Dee's birthday. He invited us to go to this new club called Lunar also located in Clarke Quay. Lunar is one interesting place coz which Canto-Pop club you go into that you get greeted by over hundreds of posters and paintings which is like this.

Sexy greeting

wahh~

naked potrait with violin

I walked in, and headed straight to the toilet. *kidding* I rest assure you that after you enter, you think you've travelled back in time to those Chinese whore house in China where everything is in red. I think they went a bit overboard, coz the girl's hair oso red liao. -_-"

China Doll

May I introduce to you 4 sexy China dolls =P *Cheers*

Cheers to Lunar

Anyways, we ended the night early coz we gotta make

O_O

Lover / Friends?

5 beauties

sure we wake up in time to catch the 8 o'clock bus the next day.

Bus Ticket

On the way home =(

GOTCHA!

BATMAN!

(Do not attempt to take pictures of seemingly naked girls lying on the bed cam whoring, ask a professional... ask me to take it for you =P)

0 shots of whisky: