Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Facebook Gila

You know, eversince Facebook have hit the cyber waves of Malaysia... everyone have been talking about it. In fact, my entire email have been flooded by facebook mails. At first it was kinda cool, with all the poking, the vampires biting, the wall writing....den about few weeks later...a thousand other applications starts piling in. 0_0"

Then I get messages that asks me to support their werewolves, tag their pics, join their club... it is relli ... time consuming. If I really want to do all that, I have no time to drink anymore.. =P Then again, I can 'virtually' drink those drinks I get on Facebook. yippie~ -_-"

There is really too many online community sites around. I have so many accounts like Multiply, Friendster, Blogger, Hi-5 and den now Facebook... sometimes.. I also dunno why I'm having them. Except blogger lah...coz it's cool mah.

Are you a facebook addict? Watch this...it is hilarious



All I know is, Facebook is only good for one thing....stalkin'



And no... I don't do that either *kekeke* But poking is cool. *poke poke*
Casey Cabin Corbin (I relli don't know who -_-") got it right however... there is just too many of this sites around...soon everyone is gonna know everything about everybody.

2 shots of whisky:

KY said...

facebook is the best way to waste time

wiehanne said...

So many application in facebook. Sometimes I found it's a bit complicated but fun at the other side because it has so many things that I can do to my friends. Can waste some free time there than friendster.