Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, October 5, 2007

Hum summore lah!

Nowadays, it is hard to get a chick without driving a really pimping ride. I bet alot of you guys out there driving our beloved kelisa think so too. And of coz, one of the hottest, ball-boosting ride you can ever own now is the Hummer. Which cost about USD55,000. Sounds like not much, but by the time it gets to Malaysia, it will be costing close to a million lah with the stupid taxes and shit. Not forgetting, you gotta pimp it with some hot chrome wheels and some ears blowing sound system before the chicks really start digging you.

hummer-h2

I know I can never own a hummer in the near future. But yesterday I was at a quarry site visiting my customer and I saw this.

HEY....THAT IS SOME BIG ASS HUMMER Lookalike!!...

P1050026x

I wish I can borrow it for one day. It is like 10 times bigger than the Hummer, and the wheels are already as big as the Hummer. Supa dupa pimpin sial! It will make a great hummer humper *ekkeke*

HUMMER summore lah you rich bastards..... HUM CHAT LAH!!!!(suck muh dick). *kekekeke* I drive muh 'thang all over you nigga shiet and den u'll hum no more. Ngek ngek

Hum Pao

...sorry sorry.. still can hum. Hum PAo!!(cry) *ekkekeke*

Just a freaking tiring day at work. Super hot la my country!

super mario tan

0 shots of whisky: