Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SuperSexyBabe Strikes Again!!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in posting. Our streamX fehlaas were too jealous of my blog and decided to cut my freakin' line off. Then they knew what a big mistake they have made when they can't see me anymore. Lol... Ok fark that.. Please, you guys made me have to spend money on the cybercafe trying to do work online... and end up playing DOTA instead. Bloody hell!

Anyways, for those who have kept up readin muh blog, and still remember the supersexy babe that msg me... yeah.... guess wat happened!! OMG... 2 weeks later she was at the scene again. We had a few drinks, and ... fark.. I was thinking not to include the details this time coz wat happened was kinda gross but screw dat.

So what happened was we ended kissin n' pls guys....cannot resist leh. I relli tried. For the sake of man, I tried not to lose my control!! RELLI!! Lol. So tell me...Who the hell talks half way while drinkin and forces the guy to put down his cup and start doing mouth to mouth (and tongue wrestling) for 5 minutes. Man, I can honestly say I was sexually harrassed by a girl. A supersexy one. Then later on she whispered

SUPERSEXYBABE: 'I wanna follow you home but can't coz its my first day'
ME: (honestly) wat first day? (first day working as ...?)
SUPERSEXYBABE: .... (took my hand and descended it down to her ..

... and pulls up skirt)


ALL THIS HAPPENED RIGHT INFRONT OF THE DANCE FLOOR!!! Nevermind guys, don't call 911.... i manage to survive that night. But for some particular reason..I forget wat... NOTHING HAPPENED! And den I got blamed for it...wah...STRESS!!


I bluff you??? wah lao... DAmn it.... I took another cold shower again. Grr..!

2 shots of whisky:

naeboo~ said...

juz fuck her ald lar! diuuu...

so lor soh for what fuck.. geezzzzz

Victor Tan said...

haha...there is a part 3. =P