Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, January 22, 2007

A day out in Mid Valley

Gosh, its been such a long time since I've been to Mid Valley and walking around the mall with Michelle sorta broke lose all the old memories. This place used to be my second home (now replaced by Velvet), not that I'm a shopaholic, but me and another particular someone loved to hang out here every Saturday for dinner, shoppin and movies. What a coincidence that the day I went was also another Saturday.



Let me introduce this girl to you, she is Michelle. Vital stats.. (just kidding) She is so easy to get along with, bubbly, straight forward, and from what I can tell; has a very strong yet subtle persona indeed. That is for the good side la... Now for the bad, she shop shop shop shop shop almost everyday (heheh), very spoiled (u admit first =P), and very hard to get her to drink with me (this is a bad point, least for me lah). Down to more useful information (for the guys..keke) , according to her she is gonna 'try' to be single for at least one month. -_- What a heap of confidence for making that kinda statement. Yea, that is the kinda statement you'll get from this gal, which I find so hilarous because she relli say it and meant it. Gambatte for that!! More gals should share that kinda strength.

For your information Michelle if you're reading this, I'm also 'trying' to be single le. It is just so hard la, I might just surrender. Lol

Thanks Michelle for a great day and so so sorry I made you wait 1 1/2 hrs in Cafe Allstars. An advice to everyone going to Mid Valley on Saturdays... go 1 1/2 hrs earlier to get a freaking parking space coz it is near impossible. Its so Fr3@k1n packed!!!

After mid valley, we head out towards Zouk for Saturday Night Life (SNL). I don't know why we went there so early but thank god coz it rained heavily.


Me and Michelle @ Terrace Bar chit-chattin' with Vivien (assistant floor manager)



When I saw Michelle shirt, this was the first thing that popped into my mind. Hehehe *evil grin* Take a nice pic and do this ..

Aww.. you choose me over all of them =P

Really ar Michelle ?? ? I knew it!! You wore that shirt to hint me right?? Hahaha....She kept on askin me to put up her pic in my frendster, my blog and write there "Love of my life" hahaha...headache la this gal when she talks like dat. So ...now you're saying i'm the love of your life la. Kekekek. Aiyo ... so bad. Hope she doesn't read this. hehehe...but luckily she gave me permission to write watever I want.



This is a picture we took inside Velvet. Alot more happened that night. Can't find the time to take a picture of yet another 'SMS attack'. The Supersexybabe strikes again. And this time, I almost fainted. Gosh... stay tuned. =)

1 shots of whisky:

Michelle said...

So what did the Supersexybab text u this time? lol...