Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dear Sis



My sis is going to Auzzie to continue her studies. I'm really glad for her that she decided and admire her courage in doing so under the circumstances. Don't worry sis, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. As for Jay-Mie.. I can't really promise I'll be as good a caretaker as you but I'll make sure she is fine. I know you love her to bits. Hope you study hard when you're there and grow to be the woman I'm proud to call my sister. I believe so you can =) Thanks for being there through my hardest moments, and I'll visit you soon k. Come back more often.



Jay-Mie


As for Jay-Mie, I can't wait to see it grow to wolf size. Among all the pets you've owned, this is my fav. Til its like wolf size le...hehe. Love ya lots sis. Mom and dad will be proud of you.





Small Jay-Mie, hehehe... I'll post pic of her when she gets really big =)

0 shots of whisky: