Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, January 14, 2007

3 Things To Make Sure While Partyin'

The great thing about technology nowadays is that hey..it really gives us the ability to get things done fast! Well, I didn't realize how important it is til lately I was hit right in the head (not the one on my shoulder) when I receive this message after one hell of a clubbin' night.


The problem of me being TULAN is because I receive it only when I'm back home since my handphone battery was dead. Man, I was happy til I got this message den I realize how much more happier I could've been. *Hit myself in the head* Sigh.. I gave this chick a call to *ahem* check if she is okay. Have to take care of friend wa!? GUess wat... I went nuts after that and decided I should hang myself for being too drunk =P Here is how the conversation went..

ME: Hello..

SUPERSEXYBABE: Hi...where are you? Are you on the way?

ME: I'm at home la...

SUPERSEXYBABE: Come here... I wait for you...err..hold on ar (drunken voice)

ME: (wait) ....

SUPERSEXYBABE: (silence)... (thumpin noises)...ahhh...ahhhhh

ME: (temperature rising ....SI BEH TU LAN!)

I put down the phone and I went for a cold shower and came back and tried to sleep. But obviously cannot. I was *ahem ...worried for her safety. =P So0... I decided to call her back.

SUPERSEXYBABE: WHERE ARE U ? You here yet?

ME: Someone is there la gal...ehheehhe (not funny!)

SUPERSEXYBABE: wHY? Got guy here you cannot stand ar?

ME: *Speechless*

I didn't go, coz the thought of seeing another guy's penis in action will turn me off so bad that I'll jump off Cititel. So I think this is the biggest lesson I learned in my clubbin career. There is 3 things you just have to make sure so that this kinda thing never happen again.

Lesson One: Make sure your phone is fully charge

Lesson Two: Make sure you're not so stupid to leave your supersexybabe alone while you seek your friends for directions for second round

Lesson Three: Don't go second round! BRING HER BACK HOME LA SOR HAI!

OK ok... Actually I'm not that hype up. I'm way too innocent anyways. What the hell.... girls nowadays makes me go nuts. Sigh...modern girls with their modern gadgets can make a guy lose their sanity. hehehe...wat a night!

This is what happens when you mix with them too much. I got prove of a very very pitiful victim.

1 shots of whisky:

ch3rill_b3lly said...

wow~what a lucky guy u r!!! however, sucha 'liun sui' gang u have..hmmm....anyway, after clubbing just go home n sleep!! less trouble!! hahahaha!! but if i were u...wkakakakakkakakakaka!!!! ...........................................................................